Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright thinking out loud

Alright thinking out loud

I'm thinking about getting 2 sets for my future bl. Looking at prices and thinking about my personal budget here is my armor only ideas.
    PVP:
    40 cd stit helm (gonna try to +15 it)
    7amp 50 hp slots osm suit (whatever + i can probably 8-10)
    7amp 50hp slots mystic boots and gloves (probably around 8-10

PVE:
    probably keeping the helm but if not gonna go for a 20cd forcy
    most hp/def craft and slot possible for the rest.

If you guys can tell me what you think I should change or what you guys think I should get for weps and accessories.

RedOsmium
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I'm seriously thinking about making an "Equipment Guide" thread now, for the same reasons that I made a skill guide...

...but definitely not tonight. Too lazy/tired.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    I'm thinking about getting 2 sets for my future bl. Looking at prices and thinking about my personal budget here is my armor only ideas.

YES
    PVP:
    40 cd stit helm (gonna try to +15 it)
    7amp 50 hp slots osm suit (whatever + i can probably 8-10)
    7amp 50hp slots mystic boots and gloves (probably around 8-10
    YES

PVE:
    X NO X probably keeping the helm but if not gonna go for a 20cd forcy
    most hp/def craft and slot possible for the rest.
    X NO X

If you guys can tell me what you think I should change or what you guys think I should get for weps and accessories.
    You should be using the same gear except for earrings and maybe amulet in pvp and pve.

You're gonna want 7 amp and high crit dmg helm because more dmg = more exp, more dmg = more vamp, and (this last one is the one people seem to forget the most) more dmg = the thing that is inflicting dmg on you disappears

And when it comes to killing a boss, well you're not gonna tank a boss to death. If you wanna kill a Rota which can hit you pretty hard is it better to hit 15k and get rid of it in 30 seconds or 5k and have to tank it for a full 90 seconds? (ofc these are random and exaggerated numbers, but the concept holds true)

In pvp: you use dros ears for def/hp
    In pve: you use vamp earrings

In pvp: you use aop
    In pve: you use aop if you can, but if you need some extra survival you use vamp ammy

That should be the only real dif in pvp and pve gear

Also on BL i reccomend you aim for rate helm (7/30 or 7/34 stit would be cheapest) stit helm is also easy to extend,
    which leaves open room for you to get high Attack weapons like Forci (even anything above osm is fine; the point is that you dont go to stit weapons to extend it)
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-01-2012 at 08:07 PM.

So 7/30 and 7/34, the only reason I was saying 40 cd is because right now in AH the only stit helms for bl are either rate crafted or dmg. and all the dmg ones that are pc are one slot. so I was thinking extend it and add cd to both slots. And also the rate scrolls are pretty rare aren't they?
    Also on most of my characters I've never been a big fan of pvp and pve set ideas so Cathy thanks for making sure that's embedded.
    Alright so what weps should I strive for? I'm thinking about selling my WI's orbs, considering I'm thinking of leaving the guild I'm in and I only made the wi for the guild. That will probably make me a good amount.
    Oh yeah! So how do I get my rate up? I have 2 rol1s on my acc, so thats 20 + base 5 + kred 3 + pet 1 = 34 there, if I get merg that's 49 and killian that's 50. but you were saying 7/30 or 7/34 helm so before merg/killian that would be 41, Idk i'll think about that more when I'm more awake

Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    I'm seriously thinking about making an "Equipment Guide" thread now, for the same reasons that I made a skill guide...

...but definitely not tonight. Too lazy/tired.
    good Idea,

Thanks for all your help guys, I feel really derp sometimes lol, Just depends on the class but still there are a lot of things I don't know, but there are a lot of things I've learned in my 4/5 years on this game however long I've been playing. Thanks! I'll work on it, I really hope I'll make blader my last last character! lol

Banned
    So 7/30 and 7/34, the only reason I was saying 40 cd is because right now in AH the only stit helms for bl are either rate crafted or dmg. and all the dmg ones that are pc are one slot. so I was thinking extend it and add cd to both slots. And also the rate scrolls are pretty rare aren't they?
    Also on most of my characters I've never been a big fan of pvp and pve set ideas so Cathy thanks for making sure that's embedded.
    Alright so what weps should I strive for? I'm thinking about selling my WI's orbs, considering I'm thinking of leaving the guild I'm in and I only made the wi for the guild. That will probably make me a good amount.
    Oh yeah! So how do I get my rate up? I have 2 rol1s on my acc, so thats 20 + base 5 + kred 3 + pet 1 = 34 there, if I get merg that's 49 and killian that's 50. but you were saying 7/30 or 7/34 helm so before merg/killian that would be 41, Idk i'll think about that more when I'm more awake

good Idea,

Thanks for all your help guys, I feel really derp sometimes lol, Just depends on the class but still there are a lot of things I don't know, but there are a lot of things I've learned in my 4/5 years on this game however long I've been playing. Thanks! I'll work on it, I really hope I'll make blader my last last character! lol
    For Rate:

5 Base
    3 K Red
    16 Killian
    15 Rol2

That gets you 39 rate.

Now its up to your helm and weapons (and maybe pet) to get the rest. Keep your rate as high as possible; there is no such thing as "enough" rate.

10rate pet all set

RedOsmium
    Well, since the search thing didn't go.

As a helm there are only 2 options. 15/24 if you don't have a rate weapon and 7/40 if you do have a rate weapon, anything else is a waste of an extender, 8/20 until you get those.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I think I'll go 15/24.

So
    5 base
    3 kred
    1 pet
    15 helm
    15/16 merg/killian
    20 x2 rol1 until i get rol2
    so im seeing 59 before rol2 and 54 after. but I doubt ill get all that max rate so ill probably be able to stay around 54. not to shabby

Banned
    I think I'll go 15/24.

So
    5 base
    3 kred
    1 pet
    15 helm
    15/16 merg/killian
    20 x2 rol1 until i get rol2
    so im seeing 59 before rol2 and 54 after. but I doubt ill get all that max rate so ill probably be able to stay around 54. not to shabby
    Crit rate limit on rings is 32. So using 2 rol1 with merg gives you 32, and merg with rol2 gives you 30, but you open up a ring slot.

So rol2 should be high priority (especially since they are under 300m now)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast