Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blader Equipment Guide

Well it's alot easier to use an equipment topic on the blader forum isn't it? considering that's sort of what this topic is for.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    20 cd forcy blades > 26/27 cd red osm/sig blades
    Right?
    While it varies by attack skill, here are some general equivalencies for attack, amp, and cdi:

Approximate DPS Equivalencies (assuming around 50 crit rate):
    5 att ~ 1 amp and 1 amp ~ 2 cdi

On a critical hit exclusively, the approximate damage equivalency, again varying by attack skill, is as follows:
    5 att ~ 1 amp and 5 amp ~ 8 cdi

If you compare a +8 20 dmg Forcium Blade to a +8 27 dmg SIGMetal Blade using these equivalencies, even on critical hit, the Forcium Blade with 28 extra attack generally outdoes the 7 extra cdi of the SIGMetal Blade: 28 attack ~ 5.6 amp ~ 8.96 or 9 cdi > 7 cdi

In general, never get a lower grade cdi epic weapon unless it is 10% at very least (preferably 16% or 18%) when there is a Forcium grade 20% dmg or better option available.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Or maybe I should get a 40cd helm and get 20/8 red osm/sig blades/kats?
    In general, I recommend going for a 36% or 40% cdi helm, as they are cheaper than a 36% or 40% cdi weapon. I only recommend rate epic helms if they have a rate slot in them already so that you can extend for 11% or higher rate, preferably 15%. For weapons, try to limit yourself to one 8% or 9% rate, 2-slot epic Redosmium/SIGMetal (or an 11/24, 12/24, 15/24 or 16/24) weapon and let your second weapon be one of the following:

7% or 8% amp, 20% cdi Redosmium or SIGMetal (not my first choice of weapon, but they are fairly good)
    30%, 36% or 40% cdi Redosmium or SIGMetal (Preferably with 50% or higher rate already. Only use a 30% dmg if you can't get something else better.)
    20% or better cdi and 4% or better amp, 10% cdi and 11% or better amp, or just 30% or better cdi Lycanus
    A 2 (cdi) slot Forcium weapon, preferably with an amp, cdi or rate epic

If you can manage to get your rate over 50% without a rate weapon, consider going for a rate epic Forcium (if the rate is needed for bm3) instead of the 8% (or better) rate Redosmium or SIGMetal, or even letting both of your weapons be among the italicized options I listed.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 10-13-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Can you rate my current gear? I'm gonna change weps at some point.
    Helm 40 cd stit +8
    suit 7 amp 15 def 50hp +3 (craftsmans)
    gloves 7 amp 2 resist rate 2 hp steal +3 (craftsmans)
    boots 7 amp 2 resist rate 50 hp +3 (craftsmans)
    aop3
    rol2
    rol1
    ring of garliella
    cr1
    eof6
    kred
    i gotta pet 1 rate 1 amp and other stuff
    im 2 low level for good braclets but i have bof3 slot amp x2 and vamp earring x2 in storage
    and 2 20cd 4rate blades.
    my current stats unbuffed: 507atk 504 def 48rate 120cd 30amp
    what should i do for the 54 rate? im thinking about getting a merg and a 8 rate blade but thatll make what... 47 rate? if i get rid of rol1 and garliella. im lvl 89 right now btw. if i get another 8 rate blade thatll be 54 rate and 55 if i find another 1 max rate.

Pretty good to start with. Try to get better grade 7 amp martial if you can, especially if you are rolling with a stit helm (though the epics on the ones you have are pretty good overall). Definitely aim to get a merg or killian's ring and, later, 2 crit ring +2. You don't need to get anything better than bof +3 slotted amp until you have nothing better to improve. An amulet of pain +5 would be great too, but don't forget a vamp amy +3 (and better vamp earrings when you can get them).

Don't bother spending much money on high epic weapons until you can get the ones you plan to stick with for a long time, i.e. think twice about getting an 8 rate blade below redosm if you aren't going to farm war, etc. Pet is nice...more rate in it would serve you well if you can get it. Don't neglect attack when choosing weapons to use, it is a very important stat and should not be sacrificed too heavily for extra crit rate and crit dmg.

The only reason i have the osm blades is because i got them for like 4 mil and slotted them for another like 3. each but still. Really on the 7 amp helm? i would think 40 cd > 7 amp 24 cd. unless i get get that 7 rate but still.
    I'm still confused on weps because if I got 24/15 helm i could just get 40 cd weps or 36 because I can't afford seh or even 26 is better than nothing.
    Thanks for the help, I'll probably stop here for more gear advice lol

I was talking about gloves, boots and suit, not helm, that you should compensate the lower helm def with your other gear. Always get deathblow/annihilation helms. If you get 15/24 helm I would suggest going for a 2 slot Forcium rate epic and either a strong Lycanus or a 36-40 dmg Redosmium/SIGMetal, which would set you up with at least 56 rate potentially, once you got enough max rate gear. If your rate is that high without a rate epic Forcium, you might go for amp or dmg epic instead.

I could have sworn you said martial helm for some reason lol
    I have a 40 dmg helm right now and I doubt I'll be replacing it
    I was thinking a pc craftsmans rate red osm blade or sig blade i figured maybe the atk up would almost cover the atk diff.
    But since no one is making those I would have to hope and pray I can make one which I don't like the odds of.
    What I'm looking at as I said earlier is I have a 8 rate 20 cd blade in ah I'm selling that If I used that and sold those osm blades I mentioned earlier then got a merg/killians and got rid of my rol1 and ring of garliella I would be looking at around 47-48 rate.
    and with aop3 I have 54 max which I would like to use up.
    And a 40/7 helm would cover that but the rate scrolls are rediculously expensive.... idk I'll work on it

Bumping for the heck of it. And wishing a mod would sticky this, lol. I keep my guides pretty well updated

very helpful :3 made my first character today and im liking this game. thanks alot for all the tips and stuff. still lots to learn here!

Fancy the blader eh? Well done and deserve a considerable credit for this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12