Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "No Nation" minority

Forcium

The "No Nation" minority

So, seeing as no nation has honor titles as well, I think it would be cool if more people could enjoy it more having no nation.

Before I go into my suggestion I'll list some pros/ cons of being no nation

Pros:
    Can go into a grinding spot and pk anyone even in non pk channels
    Able to fight anyone in ch 20

Cons:
    Can't go to nation war
    Difficult to farm honor

So basically the cons of being no nation is the biggest issue why nobody ever goes no nation.
    But... what if there was a way to remedy that and make the game more fun at the same time?

This is my suggestion, make "no nation" (going to call it NN from now on) able to go to war as a third party.
    What does this mean?
    This means the NN people will be able to go to war and be able to run havoc among the current proc/ capella people. They will show up in war with their orange name and let's say spawn at either omega, center, or alpha and just run around the map killing proc/ caps. The no nation goal is to stop proc/ caps from taking bases and what not.
    Rules:
    > NN cannot attack guards/ gates or take bases
    > NN will gain points and wexp the same as a regular player
    > NN res timers are 20 seconds at either omega, center, or alpha (random)
    > NN cannot build portable towers
    > NN cannot purchase portable towers
    > The number of NN allowed in will be the amount of people on the nation with the least amount in divided by 2.
    [Example: Proc has 16 people in while cap has 20 people in. The number of NN allowed in is 8]
    > NN winnings are based on how many kills the player gets based on the tier of war. [Example: In the 79 war, a no nation would only get 10k a kill, while in the 190 war a no nation would get 75k a kill)
    > NN WILL have a bringer based solely on the amount of kills

I think this would be a pretty cool system seeing how no nation plays a nonfactor right now in this game. It would also be cool to see who the NN faction would side with (messing with proc or cap).

Any thoughts?

yes this would be fun

Honestly gaining honor with no nation isn't even that hard anymore (at least up to hr 12-13) if you just do plates of glory from t-point shop for dungeons like aos1, aos2, ct2.

RedOsmium
    inb4 xi goes no nation and has perm bringer

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    So, seeing as no nation has honor titles as well, I think it would be cool if more people could enjoy it more having no nation.

Before I go into my suggestion I'll list some pros/ cons of being no nation

Pros:
    Can go into a grinding spot and pk anyone even in non pk channels
    Able to fight anyone in ch 20

Cons:
    Can't go to nation war
    Difficult to farm honor

So basically the cons of being no nation is the biggest issue why nobody ever goes no nation.
    But... what if there was a way to remedy that and make the game more fun at the same time?

This is my suggestion, make "no nation" (going to call it NN from now on) able to go to war as a third party.
    What does this mean?
    This means the NN people will be able to go to war and be able to run havoc among the current proc/ capella people. They will show up in war with their orange name and let's say spawn at either omega, center, or alpha and just run around the map killing proc/ caps. The no nation goal is to stop proc/ caps from taking bases and what not.
    Rules:
    > NN cannot attack guards/ gates or take bases
    > NN will gain points and wexp the same as a regular player
    > NN res timers are 20 seconds at either omega, center, or alpha (random)
    > NN cannot build portable towers
    > NN cannot purchase portable towers
    > The number of NN allowed in will be the amount of people on the nation with the least amount in divided by 2.
    [Example: Proc has 16 people in while cap has 20 people in. The number of NN allowed in is 8]
    > NN winnings are based on how many kills the player gets based on the tier of war. [Example: In the 79 war, a no nation would only get 10k a kill, while in the 190 war a no nation would get 75k a kill)
    > NN WILL have a bringer based solely on the amount of kills

I think this would be a pretty cool system seeing how no nation plays a nonfactor right now in this game. It would also be cool to see who the NN faction would side with (messing with proc or cap).

Any thoughts?
    this idea to get bringer and have fun in ch20 killing every?

if this happens im going NN omg it would be sooo fun

Quote Originally Posted by IAmEvil View Post
    if this happens im going NN omg it would be sooo fun
    we can have tea parties in bi

I would rather have a 3rd nation than any incentives for being no nation

we can make have auto santacostumes and be my elves

I have long wondered what it would be like if Nuetrals were allowed to NW. In my pondering of this kind of war I never thought of Nuetrals as a random factor to sabotage other nations. I always put Nuetrals at an even footing with the other two nations meaning Nuetrals would have thier own base to defend as well as capturing S,M and L bases. Also allowing them to have a chance at winning bonus. But, I always came to realize that the game play was designed for two factions Procyon and Capella in this case. This is why in earlier episodes obtaining high honor was difficult for Nuetrals also making it hard to well gear a Nuetral with respect to accessories which in turn forced players to choose a nation.

With that said, I have to say Xi's vision of a 3 party war does sound plausible with a few tweeks. For example;
    Why not let Nuetrals build thier towers. The towers will hinder both nations and isn't that the idea.
    Also how to end the war, currently the war ends when all bases are captured or time runs out but with a third party sabotaging both nations capturing the entire map may no longer be viable. This well make most wars if not all wars play out to thier complete time. This in turn has the potential of making it more difficult to win a war and depending on individual perspective it could enhance or disenchant the fun of warring as well. so maybe shorter times for war could be the solution to this side effect.

As I said these are just examples...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast