Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emblem Event Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to <removed>?
    o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!
    teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb
    gogo i know u can do it ^^
    Last edited by Sea; 10-04-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    you iz kuja.
    nah im warcueid

Forcium
    MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD STEP YOUR GAME Up!@@

It's a 1:1 ratio now. It was messed up the first time, then the second time. Now it's finally been fixed. I have a confirmation of this from GM Snow.

Best of luck to all guilds!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb
    gogo i know u can do it ^^
    I do run ic1 everyday but nothing =(... probly because I sold my angel FA so my best luck vanished with her

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's a 1:1 ratio now. It was messed up the first time, then the second time. Now it's finally been fixed. I have a confirmation of this from GM Snow.

Best of luck to all guilds!
    It being a 1:1 ratio now doesn't explain how the other 3 guilds went from being ~600+ points behind perfection to all passing it. You're talking about them all practically more than doubling their score between one interval and another when it updated. Considering the scores that's like...seriously impossible. That said, I think it'd at least make some sense if we could see more than just the top 3 guilds. Going from on the board and in the lead by almost 2x second place to not even knowing where perfection is with the change is quite disorienting because all of the guilds should have been boosted equally by the change in ratio.

*while in perfection I honestly don't give a crap about if we win so no, I'm not arguing about it just saying it's really unclear what happened with the rankings*

for all you cd haters. we are damned if we do and damned if we dont. we win you complan we lose you make fun of us. i for one have only run dung sence i was lvl 170. thats what alot of us do. if this was a grind event you wouldnt see me NEAR it its a yawn fest, dung event thats just my cup of tea. least now it takes 8 secs to find a partner and not 20 mins. about the title yeah would be super nice but i would rather have rank 14 one anywho.

JessicaSorrow

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    It being a 1:1 ratio now doesn't explain how the other 3 guilds went from being ~600+ points behind perfection to all passing it. You're talking about them all practically more than doubling their score between one interval and another when it updated. Considering the scores that's like...seriously impossible. That said, I think it'd at least make some sense if we could see more than just the top 3 guilds. Going from on the board and in the lead by almost 2x second place to not even knowing where perfection is with the change is quite disorienting because all of the guilds should have been boosted equally by the change in ratio.

*while in perfection I honestly don't give a crap about if we win so no, I'm not arguing about it just saying it's really unclear what happened with the rankings*
    It's possible that guilds' dp are being counted equally now, but they were not before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    It's possible that guilds' dp are being counted equally now, but they were not before.
    wat? Equally now but not before? Wat?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast