Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emblem Event Rankings

Hybrid View

Angry Emblem Event Rankings

Ever since this morning when they converted the event points into larger numbers, our guild (Perfection)
    was not included in the top 3. I was just wondering if other guilds out there were knocked off the top 3
    due to this past event page update. fyi we were ranked 1 over VIE and collateraldamage by at least
    400-500 pts... and no, no one left guild. Maybe an error or bug? Either way GM's please check it out

Banned
    On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to <removed>?
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 10-04-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to Cockblock?
    lol idk, maybe for the title? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to <removed>?
    o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!
    teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb
    gogo i know u can do it ^^
    Last edited by Sea; 10-04-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb
    gogo i know u can do it ^^
    I do run ic1 everyday but nothing =(... probly because I sold my angel FA so my best luck vanished with her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppi View Post
    I do run ic1 everyday but nothing =(... probly because I sold my angel FA so my best luck vanished with her
    if anything pm me first,ANY piece besides helm ofc lol <3 u

'Cause there emblem is bad and they should feel bad.

Juji be haxin dem lid meng
    And elem no legit brah he be haxin allday erryday

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast