Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Emblem Event Rankings

ah perfection QQing and being sore losers. this is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by thou View Post
    Who are you again? 2cdcbcsaccbcpasadsada? aren't you the guy who rerolls every 2 weeks
    cause he blows at every other class?

wooow u cant say "suc k"
    Last edited by Cocopuffy; 10-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopuffy View Post
    Who are you again? 2cdcbcsaccbcpasadsada? aren't you the guy who rerolls every 2 weeks
    cause he blows at every other class?

wooow u cant say "suc k"
    u seem mad bro.
    u need to chill and keep losing

Banned
    Okay, so if there was an error prior to the first couple of days, how about after those first couple of days?
    If every guild's points were CORRECTLY multiplied then why not ours? Perfection out ran every guild (no disrespect)
    and kept a large lead throughout the past week. Everybody and their grandma knows that we no life'd that first
    week and kept a big lead. Why? So that we could have a large cushion to relax.

BEFORE that point conversion update in the morning (12:40pst) the score was:Perfection 23XX VIE 18XX CD 17XX.
    Thats saying in 6 hours three guilds managed to surpass us in points by 3000-4000 pts using 1:1 ratio . Let me give
    you an example; lets say VIE, CD, tieulong had TWO mo parties going(which i highly doubt), that would mean they
    would need 25-30 runs / 60+ runs if they had 1 party in 6 HRS to surpass us, USING 1:1 ratio. Okay.... so lets say
    Perfection is down 4k and we DO have the capabilities to run MO with 2 parties, so how do we catch up?

140dp(2 parties) x 10mo's = 1400 a day. (so how'd they do it in 6 hrs?)

During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's A DAY. That's ridiculous, we were never down by that much nor were we ever down.

With all that being said I don't even care anymore if they did or didn't do something about this. It just comes to show you how flawed their event system is and how dedication doesn't pay off. BACK TO MO PEACE!

AND how did apocalypse lose a larger lead than us in venus? fk logic eh
    You are going by the assumption that DP was being counted correctly before, and it was just divided. And then later they just multiplied it so it wasn't divided anymore.

When GM Snow says that the error was corrected, that doesn't mean the scores weren't a 1:1 ratio for everybody, and then everyone was multiplied equally. It means some guilds were being counted by a 1:1 and some guilds were being counted less, so it wasn't equal before and it is equal now.

I posted this earlier, which might explain it a little more clearly:

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    As in,

Before: Perfection had a lead because their DP was being counted more than other guilds

Now: The DP count has been fixed so the real top guilds are being shown

u seem mad bro.
    u need to chill and keep losing
    im chill bro.
    u keep doing your thang, rerolling.

Nigs that be rerollin be nigs that be trollin

I wouldn't care if we were just loosing the event. But when they have us believing that we have a comfortable lead on the other lvl 5 guilds and then randomly "fix" the points putting us in 4th, that's kind of like a slap to the face. It's like running a marathon with a mile lead on the 2nd place feeling confident in your pace and then the refs tell you that they forgot about 3 other runners that are actually 2 miles ahead.

@ cathy
    "During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's/dungs A DAY"

meaning regardless if our -/+ ratio conversion was bugged before, we still out dp'd other guilds.

Banned
    @ cathy
    "During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's/dungs A DAY"

meaning regardless if our -/+ ratio conversion was bugged before, we still out dp'd other guilds.
    You are probably underestimating other guilds

I am sure a lot of guilds will say they ran so many dungeons that it'd be impossible for any guild to outscore them, but there are guilds who do outscore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I wouldn't care if we were just loosing the event. But when they have us believing that we have a comfortable lead on the other lvl 5 guilds and then randomly "fix" the points putting us in 4th, that's kind of like a slap to the face. It's like running a marathon with a mile lead on the 2nd place feeling confident in your pace and then the refs tell you that they forgot about 3 other runners that are actually 2 miles ahead.
    I admit, that is a pretty big slap in the face. I feel for ya brah.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    You are probably underestimating other guilds

I am sure a lot of guilds will say they ran so many dungeons that it'd be impossible for any guild to outscore them, but there are guilds who do outscore them.
    +1

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast