Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Refill Ecoin

Exclamation Refill Ecoin

well i refill like 160 game card and i only receive like 40 of it and i dont know what happening to this im spending more money but im disspointed.. i wasted like 120 game card... help me please because i top up using my iphone..

help me please anyone?...

Was it through Ultimate Game Card? That service is kind of screwed atm.

And that was a bad move, spending 160 bucks on this game. You won't be getting your money back, that is for sure. Next time, buy in small portions.

[GM] Kato
    Hi pOogeh26,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

If this issue still persists, please send us a Help Desk from the account you refilled so that we can help troubleshoot this with you. You can view our Help Desk here: http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk. Additionally, please contact the customer service department of the payment company you used with the information provided above. This will help speed up the process of tracking down your payment and providing you the correct amount of eCoins to your account.

If you used Ultimate Game Card, please note that there was a delay on their side on the 4th and 5th of this month. We've posted a notice about this and you can view it here: http://www.cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2748

Quote Originally Posted by Atsunijo View Post
    Was it through Ultimate Game Card? That service is kind of screwed atm.

And that was a bad move, spending 160 bucks on this game. You won't be getting your money back, that is for sure. Next time, buy in small portions.
    If someone legitimately payed for eCoins, we'll do everything in our power to either provide them the eCoins or a refund. It's in our best interest to ensure our players stay happy.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
    [GM] Kato
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 10-25-2012 at 02:57 PM.