Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: my cabal screen freezers

my cabal screen freezers

hi, when i start the game after 20 min (approx) playing, i review the task manager and the process of cabalMain.exe occupies 4kk of memory :S that's is like a 4gb of ram( i have 8gb)... and my screen freezes.. that's weird coz i play before anothers servers and that problem no has happened to me. any sugestion or any help is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by maximo71 View Post
    hi, when i start the game after 20 min (approx) playing, i review the task manager and the process of cabalMain.exe occupies 4kk of memory :S that's is like a 4gb of ram( i have 8gb)... and my screen freezes.. that's weird coz i play before anothers servers and that problem no has happened to me. any sugestion or any help is welcome.
    still better than me where my comp straight up freezes on the login screen

This has been happening to alot of people for quite some time now, I sent in a message stressing that they need to fix this (keep in mind this happened after a maintenance) and all they really gave back was a ridiculous reply, it linked a guide that has a slight bit of info on it, but no legit fix.

"Hi Allen,

I apologize that you guys are experiencing these issues.

If you haven't already, please refer to the Technical Support Guide available in the Technical Issues section of our forum.

The aforementioned guide can be found at the following URL:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Support-Guide

This guide is a compilation of current, up-to-date information regarding most technical problems encountered by users in CABAL Online. It's currently the single best place to diagnose, learn about, and resolve your issue!

We wish you the best of luck!"

All we can really do is hope...