Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Fs or wa

Fs or wa

Can someone who has expierence with both classes plz tell me the benefits of both classes and which class is better.

they are pretty similar in a lot of ways. tanky dps, with FS clearly being tankier and dps being debatable depending on which bm's are being used. fs gets free crit rate -> more flexibility in weapon builds. fs has aod. wa has instant immunity. equally good in nation war. fs slightly better in dueling. equally useful in pve

Depends mayne. You want a big sword or a little one with a shiney crystal? v__V

FS Easiest class to gear up, but with a 1 second differentiated cast time skill and have more medium-long range skills, more gap closer's, a easy money making class, high defense and defensive capabilities, stun skills.
    ~All you need on this class is base damage, minor rate, hp.

WA Hardest class to gear up due to lack of rate, overall a promising class down the road, you have a 3 minute cool down debuff that will give you the tools you'll need for high DPS, massive party buffs, high hp, quick fencing skills with high damage, medium-long range skills with quicker gap closers, knock down skills.
    ~Situate the critical rate issue maintaining optimum hp, base damage, critical damage your good to go.
    IGN: Angel

thanks for all the replies

i have another question which class has a better bm3 and bm2

Quote Originally Posted by joshtheboss View Post
    thanks for all the replies

i have another question which class has a better bm3 and bm2
    That is a hard one. The first one to come to my mind is WI. They double cast in Bm2 and their Bm3 is just Bm3 so it hits hard.
    Second to come to mind is FA, they have the strongest Bm3 from what I have heard and a pretty nice Bm2, really nice on bosses because you don't have to focus
    on retargeting, just healing others, etc. That is all I think of. Anyone else got any ideas?

im assuming he's still talking about only FS and WA...sooo the answer is simple

BM2 WA > FS
    BM3 FS > WA

fs= have to swing more to = wa's damage

So if I were time be a FS how much more defence could I expect at lvl 170 and around how much Attack would i lose.