Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GM check it.

GM check it.

Hacker name: Sh3llo1 FA lv179
    Sever: Mecury
    Frap at 0:00 AM, October 5th cabal time

They have a team (3 people) usually go ft2: Sh3llo1 (FA), William (WA), HaKuRy0kuZeRi (FB), that FB selling acc in chan5
    I will post a video abt that wa and fb if GM cant check them.
    Last edited by HunterHacker; 10-06-2012 at 11:10 PM.

very obvious hack. makes sense about hacking ft2, I see that char selling lots of forcy 2 slot mats.

where all GMs?

Banned
    It's Sunday. I'm sure most GM's have saturday/sunday off, just like most people do.

[GM] Kato
    Hey HunterHacker,

Thanks for the report!

If possible, please post a video of the WA and FB as well, for our reference.

We take these reports seriously and any information regarding possible hackers will be investigated.

Please continue sending us any info. you find

Regards,
    Game Master Kato

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Hey HunterHacker,

Thanks for the report!

If possible, please post a video of the WA and FB as well, for our reference.

We take these reports seriously and any information regarding possible hackers will be investigated.

Please continue sending us any info. you find

Regards,
    Game Master Kato
    I want make sure 1 thing is that fa hacker was blocked before i post a video of the WA and FB. Thank you.

well the fb HaKuRy0kuZeRi is already pretty obvious if you just look at ca6/ ic1 solo times...
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Oo....i know HaKuRy0kuZeRi ..hes playing cabal for all hes life..!! i saw a ca6 and ic1 tittle...why....only romp can do that? or sei.guild? thats not good...if he hacking why he dint solo the FT2 and MO ? im i right..
    or mybe if u have a VIdeo or SS...of hakuryokuzeri ima shout up.!!

ca6.jpgft2.jpgmo.jpg

this one that u can call hack..dont blocked the users if u dont have any proof...dont just listen.what they said or msg to you.learn how to listend what other ppl trying to explain...

and if you can pls provide a PROOF!!!

i know haku hes not that kind of person hes got better gear than mixie i realy dont see him hacking, honestly i feel bad that you ban him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast