Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM check it.

he got a better gear ....and if u know him hes cool guy funny and stuff....i just feel bad becuz they dont havea proof!!! if he really hack..i want to see the video...i want the proof proof!!becuz of beating romp ca6 time they gonna band that person thats not good!!..i ganna belive u ig u provide a proof!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Poh To View Post
    he got a better gear ....and if u know him hes cool guy funny and stuff....i just feel bad becuz they dont havea proof!!! if he really hack..i want to see the video...i want the proof proof!!becuz of beating romp ca6 time they gonna band that person thats not good!!..i ganna belive u ig u provide a proof!
    at least next time use google translator....
    anyway back to the topic; you dont need to be a genius to figure out that to be able to beat some1`s record you need to out-gear that person, and sorry but hiku has no forcy weps +15 ,14 piece or a pc cd bracelet from aos1, its true that debuff helps but cmon lol not like hiku has godly gear like romp to be able to outscore his ca6 time namsaying?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsihpoca View Post
    i know haku hes not that kind of person hes got better gear than mixie i realy dont see him hacking, honestly i feel bad that you ban him.
    i doubt hes got better gear than adam.....

i know...idk why becuz haku is in CD guild...why if ur in CD ur a hacker...dam CD guild is full of fun they just dont know becuz think ppl only sei ppl are strong...but some ppl trying hard to get there gear be better....;like i said i wana see the proof of who did report of the name haku.....

u think thats good? haku ask for the video or ss....for the gm's proof.they just closed the tikek...u need to listen what the player trying yo say!!

Banned
    i know...idk why becuz haku is in CD guild...why if ur in CD ur a hacker...dam CD guild is full of fun they just dont know becuz think ppl only sei ppl are strong...but some ppl trying hard to get there gear be better....;like i said i wana see the proof of who did report of the name haku.....

u think thats good? haku ask for the video or ss....for the gm's proof.they just closed the tikek...u need to listen what the player trying yo say!!
    i never said anything about cd guild man/girl/both....... but again for him to beat romp`s ca6 time he MUST hack.

okay thats english.
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

just giv me a proof that haku is hacking..and all be good.!! anthing u got GM/EST/ ....dont just ignore becuz u dont have any proof? u just ganna banned ppl char..!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12