Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: God damnit! that awkward moment when..

God damnit! that awkward moment when..

Your in the middle of rerollin and you see a youtube vid of your class and your like , should i keep on rerollin or head back?! Please help me decide.
    Pros: ive played fb 4 years and it has decent weapons already (char bind)
    Ik how to play fb

Cons: i dont feel like getting to lvl 16x (lol ikr)
    And im bored of fb, (but i get random attacks like now when i think i will regret it)

Pros: wi sht is cheaper and theyre beast(mobility, strong fun, etc)

Cons: gotta get a n 7/40 sig helm and i got one for my fb already also gotta get weps and wait for sgh and sehs

HELP ME DECIDE! STICK TO FB OR KEEP REROLLIN TO WI? POST OPINIONS BELOW!

FB:2 WI:1 first to 15 wins
    Last edited by TibiaPlayer; 10-07-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Banned
    overall stay fb.

Thanks sae for your opinion! It wont go unnoticed.

Banned
    If you're bored of FB i can't imagine someone having more fun with another class. I've played all classes up to at least 120 and i kept saying i was going to stay with 1 class every time i made a new one and lvld him up to 110 but between making new classes i always came back to FB before i decided to make a new class.

FB has everything you can possibly want except for those early stages of struggling in dungeons. But i feel that can be patched up with some good gear and bm3 which you already got. You don't need mobility with FB cause he's got root. FB is also real strong when used to his full potential. I personally find FB one of the funnest classes by far if not the funnest.

What you should do is level one up yourself or buy a low level one for cheap price and gear him up lightly to see if Wiz is really for you. I'm sure you can figure out if you really like Wiz by playing with him for a few days. It would $uck if you completely geared him up with end game gear only to find out that you don't enjoy the character.

I only wish i had half the gear you currently have on you FB. GL with your decision.
    Last edited by CheeseForMe; 10-07-2012 at 03:24 AM.

ty for ur input, ill take that as another vote for fb

war aspect :Wizard dominate in war tibia. i rarely see an FB who top scores in war without farming towers or have massive negative ratio .they can chase all the classes with ease. have SI
    FB in war are overrated. sure if u want to 1v1 all the time, choose FB. however if u are the type of person who likes to score high and win, WI is great for defending and res hunting
    huge aoe and range bm3. geared wiz bm3 out-dps a geared fb

dungeon aspect: u can run any dung u want. u got the SP, just need another for a dual. solo grind/dung with wi is great too. they have alot of stun skills .if u the kind who doesnt have money to gear WI COMPLETLY,then dont do it. gearing wi is expensive. but once u pull it off and gear the WIZ, cabal is easy for u .

Quote Originally Posted by Cang Le View Post
    war aspect :Wizard dominate in war tibia. i rarely see an FB who top scores in war without farming towers or have massive negative ratio .they can chase all the classes with ease. have SI
    FB in war are overrated. sure if u want to 1v1 all the time, choose FB. however if u are the type of person who likes to score high and win, WI is great for defending and res hunting
    huge aoe and range bm3. geared wiz bm3 out-dps a geared fb

dungeon aspect: u can run any dung u want. u got the SP, just need another for a dual. solo grind/dung with wi is great too. they have alot of stun skills .if u the kind who doesnt have money to gear WI COMPLETLY,then dont do it. gearing wi is expensive. but once u pull it off and gear the WIZ, cabal is easy for u .
    1. If you want to WIN a war, go FB. A good FB can totally carry a war, while a wiz can't. Sure wiz is good to have in war, but FBs are much more needed. If you think scoring high in war means you're good, you need to learn how to play.
    2. DPS wise, and especially in pve, FB's bm3 damage with debuffs is higher than wiz's. (If both are decently geared)
    3. There are way too many high level wizards around nowaday, and not that many FBs. Most dungeons can be ran without sp buff, especially with arionell, wizards aren't really NEEDED anymore. And in high lvl dungeons like ft2/mo FBs can make everything so much easier.

if you're a broke ass n** then stay fb. cheaper/easier to build and you can do more with less gear. both classes have equally high skill caps but WI needs to have some dps to be useful

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    1. If you want to WIN a war, go FB. A good FB can totally carry a war, while a wiz can't. Sure wiz is good to have in war, but FBs are much more needed. If you think scoring high in war means you're good, you need to learn how to play.
    2. DPS wise, and especially in pve, FB's bm3 damage with debuffs is higher than wiz's. (If both are decently geared)
    3. There are way too many high level wizards around nowaday, and not that many FBs. Most dungeons can be ran without sp buff, especially with arionell, wizards aren't really NEEDED anymore. And in high lvl dungeons like ft2/mo FBs can make everything so much easier.
    -sure a FB can be useful to push in war. however, when u trying to defend, FB bm3 and bm1 doesnt have that much aoe .most FB in high war only want to 1v1 root and be "smart". a WI can give pt SI and check res plus the ability to move around faster. besides, wi bm3 in war is overpower and huge AOE
    (what was ur point or bringing up saying there aint many 190 FB around lol =)
    -i rather have a WI sp me while during MO/FT2 than spending 3-4m every run for sp pots. arionell not that much help anyway. dancing gives more sp than merc o.O
    -FB bm3 dps with debuffs not that much higher than WI's bm3 dps.(every time FB debuffs, they lose 11k dmg dealt to mob)
    choose WIZARD!!!!

-happy discuss-

Shadow Titanium
    All these discussions are good. take it from a wizard. BECOME A Blader!

TROLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOL

*PEWPEW*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast