Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: God damnit! that awkward moment when..

Nite i can hold my own with money lol
    As for now; monkey, nite, i didnt get a clear vote

Nice troll abigail lol

Ty for vote cang

Quote Originally Posted by Cang Le View Post
    -sure a FB can be useful to push in war. however, when u trying to defend, FB bm3 and bm1 doesnt have that much aoe .most FB in high war only want to 1v1 root and be "smart". a WI can give pt SI and check res plus the ability to move around faster. besides, wi bm3 in war is overpower and huge AOE
    (what was ur point or bringing up saying there aint many 190 FB around lol =)
    -i rather have a WI sp me while during MO/FT2 than spending 3-4m every run for sp pots. arionell not that much help anyway. dancing gives more sp than merc o.O
    -FB bm3 dps with debuffs not that much higher than WI's bm3 dps.(every time FB debuffs, they lose 11k dmg dealt to mob)
    choose WIZARD!!!!

-happy discuss-
    - As if aoe has anything to do with defending.
    A top geared FB in bm1a will defend much better than an equally top geared WI. Ever heard of foexe and foene?

- Arionell is very useful, not a viable option in MO ofc. I can understand you're new to Arionell so you think dancing is faster but trust me it help more than any other mercs. Just try ft2 duo with and without arionell.

- How much dmg WI lose everytime they don't crit? WI can have 60-61 rate at most (with 3x 40/7 pieces), while FB with hard luck can go up to 85, or even 100% if you cast increase critical x3.

Anyway WI+FB ftw, deadly couple. All other classes are just useless in NW.

ty nozomi, for your opinion, but if you wanna vote u need a more definate answer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TibiaPlayer View Post
    Your in the middle of rerollin and you see a youtube vid of your class and your like , should i keep on rerollin or head back?! Please help me decide.
    Pros: ive played fb 4 years and it has decent weapons already (char bind)
    Ik how to play fb

Cons: i dont feel like getting to lvl 16x (lol ikr)
    And im bored of fb, (but i get random attacks like now when i think i will regret it)

Pros: wi sht is cheaper and theyre beast(mobility, strong fun, etc)

Cons: gotta get a n 7/40 sig helm and i got one for my fb already also gotta get weps and wait for sgh and sehs

HELP ME DECIDE! STICK TO FB OR KEEP REROLLIN TO WI? POST OPINIONS BELOW!

FB:2 WI:1 first to 15 wins
    i used to play a wiz and geared not that awesome but it was ok.
    the only difference between wiz and fb in pve is that wiz has sp but thats all there is,fb can do solo dungeons lot faster than a wiz cuz of their dmg and their infinite debuffs.
    when it comes to pvp theres NO better class better than a fb for either freestyle/pk/pvp.it is pretty simple;if u want a class to annoy and screw up ppl in ch 20 or at war just play fb cuz of their annoying debuffs XD.
    and honestly a war can be easily won with a good fb,when i came to merc like 2 months ago or lil more i was doing war and procs in t5 lost around 3 or 4 wars not cuz of the bringer in cap side but cuz of the fbs,roots and debuffs made it impossible for procs to win or even take 40% of the map all ppl kept saying was "mthafcking fbs and their debuffs/roots" and they still say it now lol.
    fb is easy to build and with next update fb r gonna be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT more op so id recomend to stay fb.
    only things wiz have over fb is the sp and their mobility nothing more.wiz vs a fb in freestyle the fb will completely own the wiz or any other class on this game.
    so yea stay fb

ty sae, once again lol :,)

Forcium
    you watched my fb videos didn't you

you watched my fb videos didn't you
    Shhhh! -___- lmao, yes D:
    im guessin i prolly felt done with with FB, but cmon im a 14x trying to take on 16x in war lmao, i still do sometimes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TibiaPlayer View Post
    Shhhh! -___- lmao, yes D:
    im guessin i prolly felt done with with FB, but cmon im a 14x trying to take on 16x in war lmao, i still do sometimes
    aww u sound like me lol lazy to lvl XD,4 years of playing cabal and none of my chars max lvl,i bought a 185 fb and i am pretty sure hes gonna stay that way for a couple of months or year/s.. lol

idk how people do it, that sht, idk that sht just makes me lazy thinking of it, lazier than homework, lmao

theres nothing wrong with playing any class, its really your choice so why should my vote matter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast