Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally saw the new nation war hack

Finally saw the new nation war hack

T3 Venus. Cap warrior named NapsterNox from the guild Nightwolves. He was in BM2 and was retargeting faster then I have ever seen. Someone said the frapsed it, hopefully they post it.

Oh, he's in t3 now? Thank god! He was chasing me all over yesterday in t2 ahaha

people go on and on about the "no lifers" in this game....im the one sitting here thinking we found someone who is worse than them, someone who needs to cheat to be a no lifer >.> lol
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    people go on and on about the "no lifers" in this game....im the one sitting here thinking we found someone who is worse than them, someone who needs to cheat to be a no lifer >.> lol
    i'm going to suggest that you know what you're talking about before you speak again. hacks make the game fun although some people use them at other people's expense.

Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    i'm going to suggest that you know what you're talking about before you speak again. hacks make the game fun although some people use them at other people's expense.
    methinks we found a hacker? O.o
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Yes you're right hacking can enhance game play like killing bosses and running dungeons much easier, also as you said, "...at other people's expense." This is why third party tools are a ban-able offense. I'm not condoning hacking by any means but I can see why some people resort to hacking. This doesn't make it right thou and anyway most hackers eventualy get caught and banned.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I thought I would never see the day when a person takes offense for someone bad mouthing hackers...Thank you for showing me that people are stupid enough to condone hacking on forums.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    methinks we found a hacker? O.o
    you are one smart mofo

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    I thought I would never see the day when a person takes offense for someone bad mouthing hackers...Thank you for showing me that people are stupid enough to condone hacking on forums.
    i don't even know what to say. Thank you for showing me how bad people are at understanding simple things? i have something like 13 total banned accounts. Do you think i give a shiit whether the 'gm's pay attention to me or not? i quit the game a while ago and only come on here to find stupid people so thanks

Seems like someone is mad because I called him stupid >.>

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by GSP1 View Post
    Cabal.Ph had
    sorry about off topic-
    Speaking of had, can you clarify as to had, just curious about something a read about Cabal PH once.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast