Hey guys!
You might know me as G0rDruN or Kayile01-03, etc etc. I have been playing cabal for almost 5 years now and have loved every minute of it!

This morning I was accused of Alz Buying by Dromar (Which is silly coming from someone who owns such expensive gear). So I want to clarify something and set the record straight. Not just for me, but all who spend their money to help cabal 2 proceed!

I am a proud supporter of the Cabal Team by purchasing vouchers and items from Cabal.com cash shop. Yes, I spend a bit more than I should sometimes, BUT!! Who can say no to awesome pets and vouchers?! And especially if it is going towards the development of the next best MMO!

Now, if buying vouchers from cabal.com is considered alz buying and illegal to do, please let me know! Otherwise lay off the mean comments and false accusations.
Let me spend my money, on my favorite game, and support this awesome project and future ones.

And to all who don't buy vouchers, Go get 1! Its only 10 dollars and it helps EST a lot! Free - To - Play relies heavily on the community supporting it. That is why they made the cash shop.

PS.
Thanks for upping the drop rate as well EST! I have gotten 2 SEH's from AOS1 already

- Gor