Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: slot extender (med/high) success rate?

slot extender (med/high) success rate?

Im really just curious... i mean they cost 1.75-7.5b to register, so it cant be like a 1% or 5% success rate, right? so any1 have an idea for the success rate? anyone try yet?

its 100% i think

Quote Originally Posted by leadamean View Post
    its 100% i think
    I think you miss understood or you're just messing around...

Quote Originally Posted by letweetch View Post
    Im really just curious... i mean they cost 1.75-7.5b to register, so it cant be like a 1% or 5% success rate, right? so any1 have an idea for the success rate? anyone try yet?
    The crafting rate with NPC Chloe is at your own risk, in other words it's a matter of luck because of the RNG. This is just an example; You may succeed on the first try put then fail consecutively for the next 50 tries or the other way fail 50 times then succeed. Again this was just an example.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    From what I'm told, it's around 1 in 20. So yeah around 5% (but yes you can still be screwed over by the RNG).

And yes they do cost a lot to register. The point is that you need to craft many extenders in order to profit, not just one.

wow 5%? is it the same for the x2 option? cause ive heard the chances of the multiple craft slots are a lot lower than single craft slots. I think the chances get better as ur request lvl increases, right? I think i read somewhere that this wasn't the case for requesting, but i seem to get more successes in crafting lower lvl items than higher lvl. can anyone confirm this? and does anyone already have slot extenders registered? if so, i'd love to know about their experience in craftin em.

btw what does RNG mean?

i know that they r definately NOT 100% craft... if they were, seh wouldnt cost anywhere near 1.5b alz.

Banned
    RNG = random number generator. Google it and you can read more about these in detail.

Well seeing as the unbind stones are as follows medium-70%, high-60%, highest-50% I would imagine the slot extenders fall in the same range. But then again while I was crafting unbind stone highs I successfully made 10 out of 12

Sig by LunaKiara*

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    I think you miss understood or you're just messing around...

The crafting rate with NPC Chloe is at your own risk, in other words it's a matter of luck becakuse of the RNG. This is just an example; You may succeed on the first try put then fail consecutively for the next 50 tries or the other way fail 50 times then succeed. Again this was just an example.
    Sorry. I did misunderstand

the sucess rate is same as crafting stain clone set
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose