Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DreadedFB/iKalel - Scammer

DreadedFB/iKalel - Scammer

Ladies and Gentlemen of Cabal,
    This is a "Scammer Alert" for the user DreadedFB; also known as iKalel. He has scammed at least one person, with more accusations rounding all over the place. We have screenshots and fraps recordings of him agreeing to trade, only to have him remove and block us. So once again; the following usernames on Cabal in-game and in forum is as follows:

DreadedFB
    iKalel
    TibiaPlayer

If you have any screenshots to add to this conversation, it will help improve the ability for him to scam again. Also, another public service announcement to no longer trust someone you can't lay your hands on.

scam-ss.JPG

I etched out names for security purposes, but i have originals that I can give to GM's if needed.

Cabal(121009-1836-Ver310-0001).jpg
    This is the last point of contact before the scammer logged out. Also note the name of that character: ElCuajalote

dude dafuq? that fs aint even me.. when ur buying a char from a random person make sure the char their selling actually theres and not just pretending to be them..

dude dafuq?! i dont even have a facebook!

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by TibiaPlayer View Post
    dude dafuq? that fs aint even me.. when ur buying a char from a random person make sure the char their selling actually theres and not just pretending to be them..
    Quote Originally Posted by TibiaPlayer View Post
    dude dafuq?! i dont even have a facebook!
    funny how you say you don't have a facebook yet the person on the facebook screenshot says exactly what you said o.0

All that needs to be said, Fernando, is that there is 2.5bil that has been stolen from a hard-working person who was attempting to peacefully handle a transaction with someone who he thought was a friend. That's all that needs to be said about this situation, and we get to now wait for the GM's to react. But I'm being proactive and helping the community from having to deal with this again.
    Last edited by l2hate; 10-09-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Accidentally wrote 2bil

People have been calling this dude a scammer for 8 months on forums and in-game so what do you think your post is gonna do for the situation? In the end more retards will get scammed and post another thread about this.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Well, hopefully this thread will be differently. That's all you can do after you've called them out on it, had them blatantly say they scammed you, and sent in tickets with screenshots galore via ticket. It's kind of like keeping those 8 month old posts bumped, and maybe someone will read it before they deal with him. That's all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast