Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Gameguard bugs after update?

Gameguard bugs after update?

My Gameguard won't letting me download GameMon.npz and it starts directly after downloading like 1/4 of its size and the game gives me the .erl message and it closes anyone have this problem?

i did and retried and worked fine check and see if your AV is blocking it

I have Kaspersky... and it aint blocking it and i closed it and tried and still download like 25% from update then game starts and gives me the .erl message.. only GameMon.npz fails to get downloaded rest files were okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturb3d View Post
    I have Kaspersky... and it aint blocking it and i closed it and tried and still download like 25% from update then game starts and gives me the .erl message.. only GameMon.npz fails to get downloaded rest files were okay.
    I am having the same issues, it only downloads 1/4 of the GameMon.npz file, then it skips to the others before loading the game and saying there was an error updating GameGuard and it won't let me play. It did this to me a few weeks back after the last update, I managed to get it working because I had a folder Uploaded and then I downloaded that GameGuard Folder and extracted it. I am having the same issues, and no new folder to copy, no one is replying to my thread regarding it. I won't turn off my AV because I have no interest in risking a virus on my computer. I have a lot of important documents, and my AV is the only thing that really keeps my computer safe. I have Microsoft Security Essentials, and have had it since before I downloaded Cabal, it had no issues before when I downloaded Cabal, nor after until a few weeks ago. When it last did it to me, I tried EVERYTHING they said except turning off my AV, and copying another working GameGuard folder. I finally got the folder uploaded from Sprite on here, and then copied it and it worked. However, I still had issues with the game dcing me every so often, and now I get the GameGuard error again, exactly the same as before. If something doesn't get fixed, I think I'm just going to quit the game and go find a better game to play. Cabal is a fun game, but it's not worth this much trouble to play it, not with as many downs as it has.