Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys need ur help (GM)

Guys need ur help (GM)

I got a msg from Desk Help saying my account will say Blocked because of ThirdParty use. I provided infomation about what was running when i was on Cabal. I worked hard on dis game for 5yrs. why would i use a hack? Anyone can say that, but who would work this hard to through everything away. The only information i got back from DeskHelp is my account had ThirdParty use. i cant stress how much this is impossible. If anyone is out there who went through this before, or GM who is reading. please i need ur help. This is something that cant end like this. If there is a way i can show you that i wasnt hacking/bot, i will. I would never do anything to harm the Cabal community, so GM give me a chance to prove me innocent. i know i did not for a fact did anything to be blocked.
    any type of help in usefull.
    Last edited by neoaqua; 10-14-2012 at 12:10 PM.

just quit. gm will not unblock ur account trust me.
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

so just give up?
    all my hard work, yrs of being loyal, and banned because they their comp detected something?
    i wish they would be more clear of why i got blocked. They said they found ThirdParty something, but their wrong. If there is a way i could send them my wat my comp had running at da time i would. i dont understand how they can just bann me w/ giving reason, only dat they found something fishy. I worked too hard to resort to hacking. i would never, but why wont they give a chance to let me prove my innocent. so anything their computer says is assume right? i dont wanna be another player who gives up, knowing this is a mistake.

they wont unban you. from how euro GM explained it, one of the way they detect third party program is when your client has history of dcing from error code 6 - error code 6 is usually triggered by packet sending incorrect information, with most common occurence resulting from speed hack, no cool down hack, picking up illegal quest items.

you can't have had too much years of loyalty, lol. you only have 61 posts on the forum.

yeah i been d/c a lot , but had nothing to do w/ hacking. i play in CH5 a lot n vend there. i get d/c from cabal because of lagging out.
    yes i been loyal to cabal for 5yrs ever since it came out on OGP. My post may only be 61 is because i never really used forum, i would be more on cabal playing. I played too long and understand how to play, dat i would never have da need to hack/speed hack, ect.

Banned
    Someone probably reported you while you were on your hacks. No need to pretend you didn't hack. Why would they perma ban you if they weren't sure? That would bring real bad business for them. Just stop denying it and move on. They aren't going to unban you.

dont call me a hacker. i would never, and if u dont belive dats ur opinion. i worked to hard to get where i am. the only thing im denying if ever hacking/bot/scam/ ect.

Maybe it's because you use the words da and dat.........
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Forcium
    What's your name in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    What's your name in game?
    Neoaquamadoor WA lvl 127 Merc Proc
    Aquamadoor Bl 137 Merc Proc
    Neovioletmadoor FS 109 Merc Pro
    had a couple more but they r for storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast