Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafting ROL2 and CR2

Hybrid View

Shadow Titanium

Crafting ROL2 and CR2

I just got my Crafting lvl on Lvl 3 . (3212)
    just wondering how hard it is to craft ROL2 and CR2.

i have 50 Jewel of circuit 6 and all the supllies for crafting CR2 and rol2.

6k+ crafting, 18 aop6 attempts, 0 aop6 made

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    6k+ crafting, 18 aop6 attempts, 0 aop6 made
    I was crafting AoP+5 and i obtain AoP+6. I'm pretty sure that if someday i try to make AoP+6, it will fail miserably. (54XX on Ammy crafting, by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by godafe View Post
    I was crafting AoP+5 and i obtain AoP+6. I'm pretty sure that if someday i try to make AoP+6, it will fail miserably. (54XX on Ammy crafting, by the way)
    I think out of the 18 aop6 attemps, I made ~5 craftsman amulets +4 and I think 4 aop+5s, the rest just failed. I did a whole lot aop+5 crafts obviously without an aop+6 either. I did make an aop+5 out of an aop+5 craft, does that count?

I think out of the 18 aop6 attemps, I made ~5 craftsman amulets +4 and I think 4 aop+5s, the rest just failed. I did a whole lot aop+5 crafts obviously without an aop+6 either. I did make an aop+5 out of an aop+5 craft, does that count?

15 aop6 attempts popped 2
    Other 40 or so attempts all failed
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Lol yeah, i know that feel. My fail strike goes up to 7 in a row (With... craftman amulet/ring lv1 craft) :/ Some days i just love crafting, other days i say: Why im crafting again?

A note: I craft a Vampiric Amulet+6 out from +5 one... in only 2 tries (I mean, not a large batch of tries). Same with AoP+6: I try to craft 2 AoP+5: one Aop+5, the other aop+6.

Shadow Titanium
    damn! no luck at all -_-

i crafted 6 rol2 already and 1 rol3

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Shadow Titanium
    how manyu times did u fail?
    |and whats ur lvl ccrafting?

And they fail a lot lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast