Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Trouble Deciding Wep

Cool Trouble Deciding Wep

So the question is...what orb/crystal should I go for? My setup right now is pretty basic.

26Cd Forci Blade
    CR2s
    7 amp Sig/TG
    Pc Dmg helm (still looking for one)

Anyway, I was thinking a 40Cd Sig orb /crystal. I would eventually get it +15.
    Or should I get 26 forci? Or even something else perhaps. I have about 2B left to spend on my orb/cry.
    Any input and opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

currently 40 dmg sig is better but that might change in the next update

The gap between 40sig+15 and 26forci+15 is small, really small. Something like 50-100 dmg more on crits.
    Go for what is cheaper. Also from next update FB will get astral weapon too which will give attack/CDI bonus based on weapon grade.

Btw are you talking about 16 dmg 1 slot or 6 dmg 2 slot weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    The gap between 40sig+15 and 26forci+15 is small, really small. Something like 50-100 dmg more on crits.
    Go for what is cheaper. Also from next update FB will get astral weapon too which will give attack/CDI bonus based on weapon grade.

Btw are you talking about 16 dmg 1 slot or 6 dmg 2 slot weapons?
    he's talking about 2b weapons, the forcium won't be +15

i would say in the next update +15 sig>still forcium +11/12
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    i would say in the next update +15 sig>still forcium +11/12
    Reason why I say the forcium might be better is that the new astral buffs FBs will have will depend on your weapon grade, and that means it most likely depends on orb/crystal grade.

So do you guys think I should buy the 26 CD forci for now and wait and see how the update goes? Or should I just go ahead and make the 40cd Sig?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Reason why I say the forcium might be better is that the new astral buffs FBs will have will depend on your weapon grade, and that means it most likely depends on orb/crystal grade.
    I assumed the Astral Enchant would be based on Sword; I could be wrong though.

Anyways, as of now:

Sig Crystal is the best way to go.

After update: We can't know 100% for sure yet. Update should be around February-ish. If you want to wait until then you can, or you could just make a sig now.

After update, sig crystal will still be just fine even if forci is a bit better. If you want to dish out a little extra alz, get a craftsman sig so you'd have the option of selling it after update if needed.

Thanks Cathy