Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice event!!

Banned
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 10-16-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    Premium DX Dungeon

Face Book
    don't poke me >:[

Titanium
    Premium DX are just like normal dx.
    The difficulty is like "normal" mode of the DX.

The difference is on the drops.

In prem dx you can drop redosm grade, sigmetal grade as well as forcium/mithril grade armours (depending on the dx) and weapons (in all prem dx), unlike normal dx where only one grade drops in a given difficulty mode.
    This said. When a crafted item drops, its craft is ALWAYS max craft and can be 0/1/2 slots.

P.S: Before i forget, epaulet +7/ sig/ +8 drops quite a lot there also.

And im from EU, here we had quite a few prem dx event and we dropped quite a LOOOT of perfect crafted FATAL and OUTRAGEOUS forcium/mithril weapons with 1/2 slots.
    So i wish you good luck. On average i get an IMBA drop from prem dx each 50 runs. (im considered lucky)

EDIT:
    You got your safeguard event you wanted from EU. I just hope your droprate of SGH/SGHH are as high as on EU and not 1 SGHH for whole event
    I wish EU gets SEH/SEHH related event and also drei epaulets (i hope its perma) , bike convertor and pch/pchh :O.

Well, i think everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence

EDIT 2:

Nice avatar [GM]Snow: Is that really you?
    Last edited by Nuisa; 10-16-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisa View Post
    no. this girl is a korean model

Premium DX are just like normal dx.
    The difficulty is like "normal" mode of the DX.

The difference is on the drops.

In prem dx you can drop redosm grade, sigmetal grade as well as forcium/mithril grade armours (depending on the dx) and weapons (in all prem dx), unlike normal dx where only one grade drops in a given difficulty mode.
    This said. When a crafted item drops, its craft is ALWAYS max craft and can be 0/1/2 slots.

P.S: Before i forget, epaulet +7/ sig/ +8 drops quite a lot there also.

And im from EU, here we had quite a few prem dx event and we dropped quite a LOOOT of perfect crafted FATAL and OUTRAGEOUS forcium/mithril weapons with 1/2 slots.
    So i wish you good luck. On average i get an IMBA drop from prem dx each 50 runs. (im considered lucky)

EDIT:
    You got your safeguard event you wanted from EU. I just hope your droprate of SGH/SGHH are as high as on EU and not 1 SGHH for whole event
    I wish EU gets SEH/SEHH related event and also drei epaulets (i hope its perma) , bike convertor and pch/pchh :O.

Well, i think everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side of the fence
    not 1 sghh for whole event? Look again sghh aren't even on the drop list from the mobs

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    not 1 sghh for whole event? Look again sghh aren't even on the drop list from the mobs
    you can exchange (prolly luck idk) on npc for 20 golden pumpkin

Ima be ganking people I think
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by DwayneRox View Post
    you can exchange (prolly luck idk) on npc for 20 golden pumpkin
    We've had events where you exchanged tickets for items at an npc before, but the number of tickets it took was almost impossible for one person to obtain. The only people that got the sehh out of that event were the ones that bought the event items from other people, and that would be pretty hard to do with account bound gold pumpkins.

lol, cmon man. do you really think anyone in their right mind would wear a sleeveless clothing while snowboarding unless they were modeling?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    lol, cmon man. do you really think anyone in their right mind would wear a sleeveless clothing while snowboarding unless they were modeling?
    ...and the light source from the ground is legit too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast