Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats/Gear

Banned
    The big problem is that this game is highly corrupted and most of the general population uses hax, which is good in one way that armor/weps are cheaper but it hurts us in that the rate of anything good to drop is low making average legit players have to run 100+ time a dg to even see anything good. And yes i had ppl claim they make 2bil in 1 week...which seems a bit ridiculous considering they have no lifes. Furthermore the fact that drops HAVE to be share if ur running a pt makes it even more complicated (can't tell u how many times i had a bl or fs pick up binded GS (im a wa btw) showing how ignorant ppl are). I guess what im trying to tell u is that in order to get rich u need to solo most stuff (unless u have a rly well knit guild like seiretei=who have made their fortunes otherwise of course). SO either be patient or hax xD lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Beside im just talkin bout the def difference between osmi and forci...and ur assuming im saying that osmi is bad. God learn to read the whole reply before jumping to ur stupid conclusions.
    as i said osmi for guild runs (since he is talking bout guild benefits...aka not about pvp or war at this moment). Idk why Cathy u have this hate of me? Im just trying to lay out all the options,
    i have played all chars 130+ and maybe im not as knowledgable as u in certain regards u are blinded by ur lvl and gear...us low lvls don't have it easy as u might think or those that dont buy alz or have much time.
    dont listen to him..i used to run things in plus 10 titanium lol
    =P

Banned
    running ic1 solo in ur +10 titanium rly? ...think again

actually it was only boots and gloves
    osm plus 9 suit

i did it k
    lol
    dmg and vamp is more important so i would tell this guy to concentrate on that over everything else

Osmium
    My 800+ posts and 3 years of wizard play overrides everything you have said in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    My 800+ posts and 3 years of wizard play overrides everything you have said in this thread.

Which would you suggest then ROFLwiz?

I have a 7% amp suit +7 but its a char bind... but havent worn it yet... think I should attempt to sell and save up for +9? It's a minor defence increase, +10 def +10 def rate + 30 hp between the two. If I use the +7 which I have now, it'll become bound, so I cant resell it later on.. although, the suit was a free drop, and had a friend +7 it for 10m, since I fail at plussing... so would only loose 10m, but I intend on having the Osmium for a long while, if I can get a full 7% Amp set. A +9 suit is 50-60m atm on the AH... so using the +7 would save me 50-60m as far as getting my Wi geared quickly, because would only have to get boots, gloves, helm and a weapon... the rest of the stuff would have to farm (Merg) or transfer from my FB (Vamp Ammy/Earrings, 26% CDI +7 Orb, RoL+2 (2))

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    osm plus 9 suit

i did it k
    lol
    dmg and vamp is more important so i would tell this guy to concentrate on that over everything else
    Thank you, finally somebody understands T^T

I do ic1 half-naked sometimes too to mix things up :P

Looks like the gloves are no longer in the AH, they were there for 120m for +9.. so I guess they sold already.

For my helm, the cheapest 8/20 is 260m +9... There is a 5/20 helm for 15m... its only +5, but it would be better than my current helm I have and would last me a while for only 3 rate less. I know that the 8/20 would be better, since WI rate is low already, but I havent got 260m to spend on 1 item for my WI atm... Looking for a cheap 7% Amp thatll last me through ic1, b2f, ft1, aos1 with my guild as those are what we are currently running. I could later upgrade to the 8/20 helm after I do a few more minor upgrades on my FB, and when able to farm for the money.

Because of this event, dungeon entries + entry mats are to expensive to buy/craft with minimal profit from the runs, so would be hard enough for me to come up with 120m for boots, 120m for gloves (if I can find again) 70m for a weapon and 15m for a helm, as well as another 33m for the rest of my Upgrade Skills. Any advice on this? Should I get the 5/20 helm now, or hold off and try for the 8/20 helm (After the event)

Asking about now, because the sooner I can farm the Alz to get a decent enough set, the sooner I can go to my WI and War for 1-2 Honor Ranks (Current 5) need a minimum of 6, 7 if I can... then can lvl up fairly quickly in LS/MF up to 130-140, and then could be able to upgrade then.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellBlade View Post
    Which would you suggest then ROFLwiz?

I have a 7% amp suit +7 but its a char bind... but havent worn it yet... think I should attempt to sell and save up for +9? It's a minor defence increase, +10 def +10 def rate + 30 hp between the two. If I use the +7 which I have now, it'll become bound, so I cant resell it later on.. although, the suit was a free drop, and had a friend +7 it for 10m, since I fail at plussing... so would only loose 10m, but I intend on having the Osmium for a long while, if I can get a full 7% Amp set. A +9 suit is 50-60m atm on the AH... so using the +7 would save me 50-60m as far as getting my Wi geared quickly, because would only have to get boots, gloves, helm and a weapon... the rest of the stuff would have to farm (Merg) or transfer from my FB (Vamp Ammy/Earrings, 26% CDI +7 Orb, RoL+2 (2))
    Depends, osm is osm its up 2 u if u want a non-bind or a bind and if u believe you can save money by +'ing then do it. I can't say if its going to go +9 easily or not. Cabal is to based on luck... But most people would say go for already +'ed items.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    osm plus 9 suit

i did it k
    lol
    K upload a vid i wanna see this...u soloing lycanus

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast