Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
Beside im just talkin bout the def difference between osmi and forci...and ur assuming im saying that osmi is bad. God learn to read the whole reply before jumping to ur stupid conclusions.
as i said osmi for guild runs (since he is talking bout guild benefits...aka not about pvp or war at this moment). Idk why Cathy u have this hate of me? Im just trying to lay out all the options,
i have played all chars 130+ and maybe im not as knowledgable as u in certain regards u are blinded by ur lvl and gear...us low lvls don't have it easy as u might think or those that dont buy alz or have much time.
The point of the matter is that forci isn't going to help you as much as you think. Marti gear is weaksauce. And if forci is only going to give me 50 more defense i wouldn't take it over XXX amount of m.atk and amp. And forci is very expensive to + and if you play cabal u realize that +'ing w/o safe guards/perfect cores is damn near impossible and i'd rather pay 500k a core then 1.2m a core. And if you do go with my little guide above you will notice a big change in dps.