Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats/Gear

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Beside im just talkin bout the def difference between osmi and forci...and ur assuming im saying that osmi is bad. God learn to read the whole reply before jumping to ur stupid conclusions.
    as i said osmi for guild runs (since he is talking bout guild benefits...aka not about pvp or war at this moment). Idk why Cathy u have this hate of me? Im just trying to lay out all the options,
    i have played all chars 130+ and maybe im not as knowledgable as u in certain regards u are blinded by ur lvl and gear...us low lvls don't have it easy as u might think or those that dont buy alz or have much time.
    The point of the matter is that forci isn't going to help you as much as you think. Marti gear is weaksauce. And if forci is only going to give me 50 more defense i wouldn't take it over XXX amount of m.atk and amp. And forci is very expensive to + and if you play cabal u realize that +'ing w/o safe guards/perfect cores is damn near impossible and i'd rather pay 500k a core then 1.2m a core. And if you do go with my little guide above you will notice a big change in dps.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    stop arguing and help the guy
    Thanks, I hate it when people argue on my threads.

As to everyone else, I was asking about 5% Amp Mystic +9, not 5% Amp Forcium for the cost efficiency, as the mystic is only 30-50m per piece for hands and boots, while it is 120m for the Osmium +9.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SpellBlade View Post

As to everyone else, I was asking about 5% Amp Mystic +9, not 5% Amp Forcium for the cost efficiency, as the mystic is only 30-50m per piece for hands and boots, while it is 120m for the Osmium +9.
    Tbh you really shouldn't settle with 5% amp. Amp is something a wiz lacks because we don't use amp weapons. And CB osm 7amp with a slot shouldn't be very much. I think i got a pair of boots for like 35m.

There is a reason why osmium 7% is more expensive than mystic 5%, although it's easier to craft. Wizards is a class that needs to deal as much damage as it can in a small amount of time. Unlike other classes it's not our def/hp that helps us tank bosses, its the vamp(which is based on your damage output). I'm not saying that other classes don't need it, but we're relying heavily on it.

Yes you might be saving a bit of alz with the mystic, but you'll be losing both survivability and dps if you go with it. It's your pick.

Hello all, I am thinking bout working on my WI for my guilds benefit, as we have no WI in the guild. My WI is currently lvl 107 with Trans, the gear isn't that great, Osmium 3-5% Amp Boots/Suit/Gloves, 26% Crit DMG helm ...my WI will take a bit of work to fix up, but I am wondering about the gear/stats. What are Ideal max stats for Str and Dex?

Currently I am:

STR - 122
    INT - 509
    DEX - 237

Thinking of spending 15-16m and buying Str/Dex Extract, to take 50 from str, 100 from dex and put all to int... 72 Str, 659 Int, 137 Dex... good idea or bad idea?

Regarding Gear...
    Currently am thinking of getting Osmium +9 7% Amp Suit/Boots/Gloves and a 4/20 Helm (cheap)...A friend also mentioned a viable secondary set to go for thats cheaper. Which do you all think I should go with? Prices are current AH prices, if the items can sell for less that you know of, please list price ranges...

Osmium Helm +6 4% Rate/20% CDI - 26m
    Osmium Suit +9 7% Amp - 68m
    Osmium Boots +9 7% Amp - 120m > Mystic Boots +9 5% Amp - 27m
    Osmium Gloves +9 7% Amp - 120m > Mystic Gloves +9 5% Amp - 50m

With the Osmium +9 Set, STR/Dex Extract Potions to fix stats, and the 10 missing Upgrade Skills, I am looking at 370m. If I include BoS+2 of Amp, thats an extra 15-16m per, so 400-402m... however, this doesn't include weapons. I have 1 26% CDI +7 Topaz Orb, so need 1 Rate 2 slot orb..

Which do you guys think would be better for now? Full Osmi, or go with the 5% Mystic? How much of my Str/Dex should I remove to put to INt?
    I dont wear forcium or sig orbs (:< only on 36 topaz) orbs so I have the stats of 77 str and 108 dex (with additional dex and str added from runes). Go for the maximum damage that you can run with - The Osmium set and just have good vamp earrings and hp absorb %. Get a better helm with more rate such as a 8/20 if you cannot get a rate in slot weapon/helm. Save up and get a merg + rol2 which is much more affordable these days and go for bos6s.. they're like 50m or less... which is easy to get..

and yes im a noob at wi
    Quack

Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    I dont wear forcium or sig orbs (:< only on 36 topaz) orbs so I have the stats of 77 str and 108 dex (with additional dex and str added from runes). Go for the maximum damage that you can run with - The Osmium set and just have good vamp earrings and hp absorb %. Get a better helm with more rate such as a 8/20 if you cannot get a rate in slot weapon/helm. Save up and get a merg + rol2 which is much more affordable these days and go for bos6s.. they're like 50m or less... which is easy to get..

and yes im a noob at wi
    Well, I am looking to gear for a relatively cheap price, that way I can work on grinding easier and faster to lvl quickly up to 140. The osmium 7% Amp Gloves/Boots are 120m each, so will take a lil bit to get them, and was going to go with BoS+2 of Amp, that way I only have to have HR 6, I'd get the 7% off both bracelets quicker than if I farmed wars for Hr 10/11 for BoS6..

I have another question for all of you. Semi recently I picked up a Osmium Suit of Outrageous (Bind) and a friend got it to +7 for me, I fail at plussing. I then added 50 HP to the slot. My question is, should I use that one, or try and sell and save up for a Osmium +9 non bind? Between +7 and +9 it is 10 defence, 10 defence rate and 30 HP difference. I'm not sure how much I can make off of the suit, maybe 25-30m max. The suit I have now was free on the drop, and cheap for the +7 (10m) and I already had the cores + scroll for it.. so I dont loose much if I use the bind.

So is the +9 that much better than the +7 with 10 def, 10 def rate, 30 HP... Osmium 7% Amp 50 MP - 45m in AH... Osmium 7% Amp 50 HP - 60m in AH atm.

Banned
    Yeah, try to buy a non-bind one +9 and save urself the upgrading headache. As for the bos+2 amp ye they good but u only need hr 7 for bos3 amp which is not very hard to get.
    As for survival ability id get hp absorb up/limit runes if u can affort or vampiric amulet
    Also if ur gona use aura u can also switch the rol1 ring for crit ring for extra dmg

So should try and sell my +7 7% Amp 50 HP and save for a +9 7% Amp 50 HP?

Since the +7 is acc bind, I dont think itll go for much, and would be hard to sell for a half decent price.

Banned
    Think of this this way...if u bind it to urself ul never sell it =no profit ltr
    If u w8 (ik its painful im w8in on my stuff to sell too)=profit...or ul have to pay less for future gears
    Unless u become rich overnight from a seh drop in sod lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Unless u become rich overnight from a seh drop in sod lol
    LOL!!! I doubt that would ever happen. I am sitting at 97 SoD runs and not even a half decent Epic Osmi drop...

Problem is, I do not know how much I could get the suit to sell for, since a +9 non bind is so cheap 45-60m... a bind suit +7 wont get much.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast