Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WI Stats/Gear

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    My 800+ posts and 3 years of wizard play overrides everything you have said in this thread.
    800+ posts make u pro lol thanks for the good laugh
    3 yrs of wizards play...overrides everything i say?
    Did i not mention vamp when i said earrings and amulet? Do u take me for dumb? Ik osmi gives u more dmg and better vamp...u just wana put ut 2 cents in to prove a stupid point that ur a lil 5yr old girl screaming for attention. There is such thing as hybrid or when vamp is not going to save u cuz there are such things as caps.
    Idk why i even answer im wasting my time on ur dumb ass

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    K upload a vid i wanna see this...u soloing lycanus
    All you need is around 700-ish defense (I bet some more experienced people will say 700 is overkill)

You can hit 700 defense with titanium

RedOsmium
    Yeah, 700 is overkill for almost any pve if you know what to do.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Consider the fact that bl/wi have more def rate than champs like wa...and wa or fs have slow casting skills. I agree with u 700 def will be overkill IF* u have high vamp cap=high lvl/honor/hp/runes that would not necessarily apply to low lvl ppl.

Banned
    Consider the fact that bl/wi have more def rate than champs like wa...and wa or fs have slow casting skills. I agree with u 700 def will be overkill IF* u have high vamp cap=high lvl/honor/hp/runes that would not necessarily apply to low lvl ppl.
    Leveling up to 170 is is a lot easier than making alz for gear

And Vamp cap is something nobody has to worry about for the last year and a half

Banned
    Yes, lvling is easier than farming...but those are dependent on ea so u can't just do 1 and not the other
    and when u say NOBODY u clearly haven't helped any new ppl out, or newbies
    You speak from ur rich perspective having money and lvl but u can't get down to their lvl to understand how they think
    U must admit that vamp is not always gona save u, take for ex pluma...yes vamp is the major component but with no def its not gona save u
    All im saying is that u have to have a balance of the 2, idk why u all jumped the gun when i said forci (when all i said was that forci has more def than osmi which is a fact)
    Besides when ur in bm3 certain synergies apply a -5% armor on u which if ur a low rank bm3 would make a big difference (speaking of wa of course since u cant vamp much in bm3). Not to mention the spike attacks that can pretty much KO you.
    I'm not disagreeing with u Cathy just that u only see ur point of view but refuse to see the low lvl new poor ppl point of view
    Observe that from lvl 1-100 vamp does practically nothing (uk rings/amulets...etc caps, honor)
    Pushing one to think that def plays the dominant role, when in reality its a mix of def, vamp and dmg

Banned
    Yes, lvling is easier than farming...but those are dependent on ea so u can't just do 1 and not the other
    and when u say NOBODY u clearly haven't helped any new ppl out, or newbies
    You speak from ur rich perspective having money and lvl but u can't get down to their lvl to understand how they think
    U must admit that vamp is not always gona save u, take for ex pluma...yes vamp is the major component but with no def its not gona save u
    All im saying is that u have to have a balance of the 2, idk why u all jumped the gun when i said forci (when all i said was that forci has more def than osmi which is a fact)
    Besides when ur in bm3 certain synergies apply a -5% armor on u which if ur a low rank bm3 would make a big difference (speaking of wa of course since u cant vamp much in bm3). Not to mention the spike attacks that can pretty much KO you.
    I'm not disagreeing with u Cathy just that u only see ur point of view but refuse to see the low lvl new poor ppl point of view
    Observe that from lvl 1-100 vamp does practically nothing (uk rings/amulets...etc caps, honor)
    Pushing one to think that def plays the dominant role, when in reality its a mix of def, vamp and dmg
    50 max hp steal per hit will keep you alive as well as 250 def will

You seem to think that I am rich and have a lot of gear, and only play high level characters; and I don't know how to survive as a low level, which isn't true.
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-20-2012 at 09:16 AM.

Banned
    haha Cathy
    I proved my point...moving on

RedOsmium
    You could level to 190 naked on any class other than warrior if you really wanted to, grinding in the correct area for your level too. Every class has 100% stun combos and auto attacks you can set up other than a warrior.
    I personally would take forci 5% over osm 7% if I was to do it all again and they were about the same price.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyNhz...3&feature=plcp
    Last edited by chainlock; 10-20-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Chainlock love ur comment +1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast