Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WI Stats/Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I have to disagree, in my opinion 2 slot forci orbs isn't a good choice of weapons for a new wizard, especially with bm3. 7/3X phery/aqua orbs provide way better rate/crit dmg. If he uses aqua build stats he won't be losing that much m.atk. Bm3 gives a lot of m.atk, so rate/dmg becomes a lot more important than the base m.atk.

I personally think that going osm/aqua build is a better option for a low level wizard because the overall dmg output ends up being a lot higher. Also, considering he will be running mainly party dungeons, he should try to maximize his dmg output, not his tanking abilities.

I am not saying that 5% forci build is bad, but I see more advantages going with lower grade gear. (Being a bit more squishy also means that he will learn where to stand, when to blink/dash/fade, when to stun, in order to survive. That means he will learn to play his class and won't just stand there and take hits.

Anyways I don't really see why we are arguing about this lol since his question was osm 7% vs mystic 5%, not forci 5% :P
    i agree ...7 34 pherys FTW lol /facepalm ...i gotta change my orbs

Banned
    lol ankoun ur right...i been playin wa too long forgot WI has like 4 skills that stun...just got on my wi and ya i see what u sayin with that stun.
    Maybe im paranoid bout using hp pots, anyway glad u brought it to my attention.
    Now if only i had a good pve combo...any advice?

Forcium
    EDC -> cannons/ lances until they get unstunned -> sc -> cannons/ lances until they get unstunned

Repeat

Gear wise just go with craftsman pc osm since it's also good in pvp and relatively cheap. 750 def w/ decent vamp is typically all you need on wiz

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456