Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Global Camp PVP

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    next time we sending turco with romp and xi ... 1st 2nd & 3rd. Congratulations to Romp.
    clearly, u and turco are butt buddies. and no, neither turco or xi would win because 1)turco s and 2)xi is too arrogant, which i why i didn't vote for him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    clearly, u and turco are butt buddies. and no, neither turco or xi would win because 1)turco s and 2)xi is too arrogant, which i why i didn't vote for him
    still they tried and turco would off been a better choice than miyu if u ask me.

Not that I disagree with u guys, but regardless of who was picked for the 3rd slot there was going to be a big dropoff after Romp and XI.

and yea it would be cool if we can have something like this again in the future but somehow i highly doubt it

Forcium
    dude i rolled fs cause they were supposedly suppose to have a suppression effect on their skills according to the notes they gave us -.- annnnnd in game it didn't have it :/

@val got like a gold plated trophy
    And i think we getting rw4s

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    "rw4"!? O_O I wanna see!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    yo man fs and wa are the most gimp class in that new mission battle. fa can range you without getting hit by the base tower so it's pretty stupid. Quarterfinal match I made a mistake playing fs. I pretty much outplayed the guy, but there was no damage output. Crit sg/ ss/ sg in a row, only got the guy to like half. Sorry guys, let you all down cause I was feeling c.ocky about not even having to use wiz
    Come home with your head held high. Mistakes mirror wisdom.

Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor.
    Proverbs 18:12

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
    Sophocles

And the third candidate... Was not around...?
    Last edited by Tenrai; 10-21-2012 at 03:19 PM.
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    Oh dude that's legit Btw, i've sent a ticket about our crystal bikes and being able to 3 slot. Hopefully they'll say yes. And they CAN be crafted. I already did mine.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    Come home with your head held high. Mistakes mirror wisdom.

Before his downfall a man's heart is proud, but humility comes before honor.
    Proverbs 18:12

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
    Sophocles

And the third candidate... Was not around...?
    it should have been me and you going to korea bro haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    bro romp missed his first chance when the gate broke. like before that match, we already knew what the wiz was gonna do, so me and romp went a practice round and we just discussed romp was supposed to be in bm2 while hitting the gate, and then go aofc + magic shield when the gate broke. romp went bm2 and only went shield out the gate instead of aofcing with it while the other wiz was raping him. the wiz shield only absorbed 3k dmg so i told romp he'd be fine hitting it but he just decided to run which cost him his first death. though, romp was killing guards that match and actually almost caught up near the end - but his bm3 lost to the guy's bm2. in the new map, bm1/bm2 outshines bm3 unless you're a fa.
    Did they implement the new effects of the buffs included in the matches? I presume thats why Romp had to aofc and you chose FS cause of the patch notes included.
    Quack

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast