Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Golden Pumpkin sightings?

Any Golden Pumpkin sightings?

I haven't seen a single one yet. anyone lucky enough to get some from either a pumpkin or turning in candy?

Nope, this whole golden pumpkin shop is just a giant troll from EST. They put all the epic items everyone wants it making it seem like people can actually get them. Yet the chances of anyone getting those items are about the same as getting them normally in game.

untrue, i ran into one in fr.

Banned
    I keep reading in shout how people are finding them but i haven't witnessed one yet. Then again haven't tried to find one so that might be why .

The tickets drop nothing but junk. Ive had fc's,fc's and more fc's. You're probably better off just selling the candy.

Trainee
    This is true, nothing but FC's are dropping on the average. To make things worst everything is account binding
    Now, for the peeps hunting for free drops because they want to upgrade a crap load of gear below sigmetal, this event was made for you!
    I keep getting the same as anyone else. FC,UC,HP/MP candies,Mission caps. Haven't heard of anyone getting any miracle drops as of yet.

first of all the gold pumpkin is not a gold boss pumpkin its a small golden pumpkin that can drop from killing a cabal lantern or from a halloween ticket. I have heard of only one dropping so far as of yesterday which sound like its a very low rate drop probably like a bike dropping from a lantern very rare drop.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    first of all the gold pumpkin is not a gold boss pumpkin its a small golden pumpkin that can drop from killing a cabal lantern or from a halloween ticket. I have heard of only one dropping so far as of yesterday which sound like its a very low rate drop probably like a bike dropping from a lantern very rare drop.
    Who said anything about the gold pumpkin being a boss? It clearly states in the event notes where you can get them from.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Who said anything about the gold pumpkin being a boss? It clearly states in the event notes where you can get them from.
    read this and you tell me what it reads like to you...

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    untrue, i ran into one in fr.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

None seen from me, but while hunting i glitched when loading and danced b4 my bike loaded:

Cabal(121020-1957-Ver310-0001).jpgCabal(121020-1957-Ver310-0003).jpg

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Nope, this whole golden pumpkin shop is just a giant troll from EST. They put all the epic items everyone wants it making it seem like people can actually get them. Yet the chances of anyone getting those items are about the same as getting them normally in game.
    words.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast