Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition For a Test Server

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EterNity View Post
    I like how people use the word "problem" to describe the current drop rate and proc rate...

They never changed...
    play the game before u say anything nub >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ZetsubouSensei View Post
    owned. =D
    If Your Feelings Are Hurt, Kick Rocks.

he does remember he logs on to merchant and talk to friends.
    IGN- DeathRowe Wojtek Browe
    STRANGELAND

I crafted more than you nub zet - . - I still getting proc like candies...
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Are you people that obsessed with Cabal?

"PETITION" for a test server? Come on, man.

PS. ESTsoft won't do it. 1, it's dumb. 2, it's a crapload of unnecessary work. 3, petitioning for an online game is stupid and useless, although it happens a lot.
    Last edited by inkeh; 05-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.

tag by inkeh

Quote Originally Posted by inkeh View Post
    Are you people that obsessed with Cabal?

"PETITION" for a test server? Come on, man.

PS. ESTsoft won't do it. 1, it's dumb. 2, it's a crapload of unnecessary work. 3, petitioning for an online game is stupid and useless, although it happens a lot.
    wow you must be stupid. one its not dumb because it actually helps the game with all the bugs and issues we have. 2. crapload unnecessary work? ? ? another ignorant statement because you obviously dont know how easy it is to set up a test server with cabal on it. 3rd petitioning is not stupid and useless i guess you say that cause you havent seen it work but it does work especially with larger more involved games prob not the kiddy stuff you play.
    STRANGELAND

It shouldn't take a lot of work because EST already has a test server for the updates. They just need to make it allow some of the players on it too.

What's with the hostility? Did I strike a nerve?

You have no idea how pathetic you sound "petitioning" for a test server. This is something I'd expect from some 13-year-old who spends most of his free time playing Cabal after class. Some naive kid who actually deludes himself into believing that a game company will listen to his whining. You might as well grab your crayons and write a letter then mail it to their suggestion box.

Seriously though, this is not something I should be hearing from some 20-something-year-old guy who should be more concerned about other things instead of a "Petition for a Cabal Test Server." What's next? Are you going to start collecting signatures in your town to increase drop rate in a dungeon? lol.

Please...

tag by inkeh

well there will always be haters. and guess what we have to work together as a cabal community to make it better if i get bashed for starting the movement for a better cabal so be it. but every great thing starts from nothing and becomes something.

and to petition for something is not childs play.

good idea with the crayons i see you already used them to make your signature and avatar. and i doubt people in my town would mind if there was a petition for drops in a dungeon thats also a good idea. sounds so good that you actually did something like that before.
    STRANGELAND

Quote Originally Posted by inkeh View Post
    What's with the hostility? Did I strike a nerve?

You have no idea how pathetic you sound "petitioning" for a test server. This is something I'd expect from some 13-year-old who spends most of his free time playing Cabal after class. Some naive kid who actually deludes himself into believing that a game company will listen to his whining. You might as well grab your crayons and write a letter then mail it to their suggestion box.

Seriously though, this is not something I should be hearing from some 20-something-year-old guy who should be more concerned about other things instead of a "Petition for a Cabal Test Server." What's next? Are you going to start collecting signatures in your town to increase drop rate in a dungeon? lol.

Please...
    Last time I checked this was a game forum. What do you expect people here to do? Petition for clean air and animal rights? Get over yourself.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast