Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Were do i find the door for this?

Were do i find the door for this?

[IMG][/IMG]Cabal(121020-1557-Ver310-0000).jpg

okay so im in sod and see that by fire elementals there is a boos "la vienta" or something kill it and i get some key where is the door for this plz help!
    When I get asked to run IC2

From the SS you posted its difficult if not impossible to tell were you are in SoD. So given this the best suggestion/advice I can give you is google a walk through or guild for SoD.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

RedOsmium
    It's to the left of where the cannons are. It skips the archer boss and takes you to the area behind it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

if ur talking about getting that thingee from vestima or something, see image xxx. cloud looking spot is the warp. before you pull over by the 2 flanking cannons, there's a warp to ur left. u gonna have to cross the lava and get in via the dark phalanx sliding gates from there. u skip the cannons but u'll miss the first boss archer which (used to) gives seh, i think.

got the 5 merc chest quests in 3 runs, then it's downhill from there. the 6th and last just won't drop. it's been 20ish runs since. what am i doing wrong? quest is active.

thanks for the help
    When I get asked to run IC2