Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal FA Freestyle PvP and 1 Bar Pluma

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    your character handling was ordinary.
    My character handling was ordinary by today's standards but taking into consideration when I played, and the circumstances in which I played, I was a much better player than you are today. Starting and cancelling combo for 1minute straight during a pvp without retargetting to a mob or moving or doing anything? This is 2012, start playing like it is.
    ~quit~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blazingturd View Post
    what i want to see is a vid of you in war. we already know you're absolute trash at freestyle so i wonder how long you spend farming guards per war to score like you do. 49min? 100 odd circle per war for those times when that pesky other nation finds and destroys you?
    I build all war; I don't attack any guards, other than Alpha in the first 1 minute

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I build all war; I don't attack any guards, other than Alpha in the first 1 minute
    which is why you don't score very high...? i don't know what to say to this

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    My character handling was ordinary by today's standards but taking into consideration when I played, and the circumstances in which I played, I was a much better player than you are today. Starting and cancelling combo for 1minute straight during a pvp without retargetting to a mob or moving or doing anything? This is 2012, start playing like it is.
    are you out of your mind ? mob targetting almost never works in ds; this is not bi ... you can easily fade into a relic put the opponent combo on a cd ; and about half the time get a knockdown or a stun. why don't give it a shot - it won't even matter what gears you have or not.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 10-23-2012 at 04:02 PM.

oh oh i wanna play.

Osmium
    why don't give it a shot - it won't even matter what gears you have or not.
    Why don't you learn how to play then ask me the same question? It isn't nearly as difficult as you make it out to be.
    ~quit~

Why don't you learn how to play then ask me the same question? It isn't nearly as difficult as you make it out to be.
    your own pvp vs romp doesn't target a single mob in a map as straightforward as bi. gameplay in ds is a bit different but i don't think you quite understand it. bring dromar to mercury, try using a mob - I will pvp you.

EDIT : I looked at the video and it seems you don't even know how to use a basic attack with a dash in your combo. WTH. romp keeps gagging you with lances while you keep fading. oh man. preaching me about using mob in freestyle ... what's that again dromar ? LOL
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 10-23-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Osmium
    your own pvp vs romp doesn't target a single mob in a map as straightforward as bi. gameplay in ds is a bit different but i don't think you quite understand it. bring dromar to mercury, try using a mob - I will pvp you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleR95Dx9yM

I looked at the video and it seems you don't even know how to use a basic attack with a dash in your combo. WTH.
    I guess you didn't hear I quit over a year-and-half ago but by the way you handle your fa I can tell you I was much better at handling my character even with grade D internet.
    Yep.
    ~quit~

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    oh oh i wanna play.
    i got u bro

Hmm i noticed that it says both dromar and ken from Jersey o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast