Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal FA Freestyle PvP and 1 Bar Pluma

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseForMe View Post
    Fade Step breaks combos. You don't have to run across the map to break a combo. Watch Sprites PvP video, the FB vs Archer one. That one video teaches so much
    FALSE

1. While fading, in most cases the second attack in combo goes faster than a fade which means the opponent is taking a second hit (or a dash lance in combo ) and makes the fade pointless. Sometimes it even puts the fader in a knockdown / stun.

An example see : 2:08 to 2:18 in the video.

a) I dash in combo thrice, I hit a lance [ 4 moves ]
    b) ... distro fades
    c) I dash again in combo to chase his fade and hit him with a second lance AFTER Distro fades [ 5 moves ]

i.e combo doesn't break while fading. it broke because i was out of range. but by then he already took a heavy damage, 2k health GONE on an FS with 1400 defense ! Like I said go through 2:08 to 2:18 in the video as an example.

2. As an "FA" (if you read my post carefully) we have the largest range with a freezing lance (9) and eagle eye (1). Keeping a distance and coming down with a lance in a combo means I get to attack first, which means keeping a distance from the attacker plays a big role.

My point is, I am not just running all over the map, there is a lot more involved than you think.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 10-21-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    Not going to lie, less than a minute into this video I was actually wondering if this was Fiery or Muhammad (I had to check the thread again). Gameplay is the same, your freestyle PvP is nearly the same as standing 123 PvP since you're just oh-so-bad at re-targeting and chasing. You obviously don't know how to play an FA(or CABAL for that matter) since you didn't utilize FA's range at all. Also, how much USD have you spent on your FA so far? You may want to re-invest some of that USD you're dropping on gear into hiring someone to show you how to play an FA properly. Post what you want about how you know all about the correct gameplay, but you're terrible at applying any sort of knowledge to your playstyle, and this video proves it.
    8 post flame thread, what's up with that ? I checked your previous post and all of them are trolling someone; let me know when you are ready to get schooled; you almost sound as desperate as Dromar.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 10-21-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Like most people who have posted freestyle vids and such, you need to work a lot on your camera control. You seem to have dash combo mechanics down, and to further your gameplay see if you can incorporate fade combo as well. Also, try practicing how to kite opponents. If done correctly, it gives range classes the maximum advantage compared to mellee classes. Also i'm sure you know this as well, your re-targeting needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    Like most people who have posted freestyle vids and such, you need to work a lot on your camera control. You seem to have dash combo mechanics down, and to further your gameplay see if you can incorporate fade combo as well. Also, try practicing how to kite opponents. If done correctly, it gives range classes the maximum advantage compared to mellee classes. Also i'm sure you know this as well, your re-targeting needs work.
    Camera control, I am aware. It's one part of my game I am working on and the same applies for re-targetting. The other thing I want to try is combo on a mob, dash (in combo) , re-target opponent dash and lance (in combo). Theoretically this sounds great but in-game I had very little success in doing so, mainly because of poor re-targetting or my combo breaks ... feel free to contact me if you want to relax with a few PvPs; or try a thing or two.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 10-21-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Osmium
    Haha umm did you only show the ones u won?? Because that 2.5k crit from distro was funny af. And really just shows that crit/gear = win in this game. Please l2combo....

Banned
    My stats are terribad

Quote Originally Posted by cathy View Post
    my stats are terribad
    its a lie

I've went through a bit of regret for the past year on cabal about choosing Venus those many years ago, it's no fun being a freestyler there coulda had so many freestyle buddies in Merc lol

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    its a lie
    what he says.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mahtree View Post
    Not going to lie, less than a minute into this video I was actually wondering if this was Fiery or Muhammad (I had to check the thread again). Gameplay is the same, your freestyle PvP is nearly the same as standing 123 PvP since you're just oh-so-bad at re-targeting and chasing. You obviously don't know how to play an FA(or CABAL for that matter) since you didn't utilize FA's range at all. Also, how much USD have you spent on your FA so far? You may want to re-invest some of that USD you're dropping on gear into hiring someone to show you how to play an FA properly. Post what you want about how you know all about the correct gameplay, but you're terrible at applying any sort of knowledge to your playstyle, and this video proves it.
    hahahaha obvious troll is obvious

I would like to watch a video of this guy.. 99% of the people who talk like this cant even combo dash for sure

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast