Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal security

Exclamation Cabal security

today i logged on n started to lag n got D/c,
    well i log on again, got D/c again,
    say something about "id is already in use blah blah blah"
    so i click ok, now im logged on,
    i minimize cabal to go change my pw(to be safe)
    now im scared to log off n go to sleep.
    cabal needs a better sercurity than pin cause i had a 10+ pin n they still got tho(i got hacked b4)
    i dont buy alz
    i dont give out my pw/pin
    can i be something i bought off someone?(but dat doesnt make sence, unless u can get hack by item?? can u?)

Titanium
    its because you been getting dc alot and logging back in. Your internet connection is slow thats why its saying "Id is already logged in"

might be it, but i have good connection
    thing i worried about was getting d/c twice in arow.
    i felt like i someone was trying to log me off.

Trainee
    I'm getting dc'ed as well. This has been going on ever since I got back to Cabal last month. (after being gone for 3 years)
    When my game dc'z, I have to get rid of the actual launch icon on desktop and remake a new one from where the game is installed! When that doesn't work, I have to completely relog my pc! Sometimes twice!
    Today, it happened 3 times! As I write this, it happened a few mins ago and I can't get the application to work! I duno what in the world is wrong with Cabal's launcher, but my friend has the exact problem.
    It's usualy at this point, I simply give up and go play mw3 or bf3!!! I think to myself if my pc can handle those, what in the heck is wrong with Cabal?

I really don't know.

I stay logged on from like... 6am to 6pm PST no problem, running dungeons, relogging on different chars, etc. Then when we get a move on and start running FT2 around 6pm PST, I d/c like 3 or 4 times in a row, sometimes I barely have time to jump back in the dungeon and I get d/c again. this has happened several times now, and even tho I do not want to be QQing and understand that server lag can occur, this is starting to become a nuisance. Ever try fighting Leth while your FB keeps getting d/c ?

Not entirely sure if coincidence or actual link between the two, but changing my pw stopped with the d/c twice.

This sound like an issue that use to happen to me. I found that the graphics was to much for my graphics card when I went full screen. This was making me DC all the time. So my solution was adjusting the size of my window and to play it safe I also adjusted the game graphics/effects to 0.

As for the reason why you get the message "ID already log on to account would you like to cancel". This to has happened to me when I DC its exactly as the others have stated DCing and logging in immediately causes this message. I would not worry that someone is trying to hack your account.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

IGN: Angel

I don't think it's graphical if that guy can run BF3 with no issues -.o
    But here's a new thing that just happened to me today:

WARNING TO ALL--> I don't think Cabal is safe anymore.Be very carefull with your accounts! I went to log on today and a message came up " Your account is all ready log in, do you wish to sigh out?" I was scared like hell! I check my mail and what do you know, there's a new message from some goldsite advertising their shyt! Haven't had messages in months! I obviously know better and don't go to sites I shouldn't be on.Nor hack.
    Somethings up.
    Watch out! I'm not putting another dime in this game t'ill they secure their shyt!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by quoisky View Post

WARNING TO ALL--> I don't think Cabal is safe anymore.Be very carefull with your accounts! I went to log on today and a message came up " Your account is all ready log in, do you wish to sigh out?" I was scared like hell! I check my mail and what do you know, there's a new message from some goldsite advertising their shyt! Haven't had messages in months! I obviously know better and don't go to sites I shouldn't be on.Nor hack.
    Somethings up.
    Watch out! I'm not putting another dime in this game t'ill they secure their shyt!
    If you received an email from a gold selling website, that means in 1 of the possible things.

1. You visited their website before and provided your email address.
    2. You've used their service, aka you bought alz.
    3. You did 1 and 2.
    4. You're a terrible liar.

The reason why people who gets disconnected receives the message "Your account is still signed in" is because, you just got disconnected and the server takes time to recognize that you were disconnected and you attempted to log in as soon as you got disconnected.

If you got hacked and someone was on your account, do you really think they wont steal any of your items? They just logged in to scope you out? That's mentally retarded.

"1. You visited their website before and provided your email address.
    2. You've used their service, aka you bought alz.
    3. You did 1 and 2.
    4. You're a terrible liar."

i recieve gold mail everyday(everyone gets it),
    no i dont buy gold
    its because those alz selling spammers.
    weird thing is i made a new char(never logged him in)
    next day i logged him in n BAM! he already had Gold mail
    weird

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast