Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Future of CABAL"

"Future of CABAL"

I've written down the presentation speech so that you can read it (so almost directly quoted as best I could understand). Most of it is understandable (hopefully). The translator for the presentation had a bit of an accent so it was hard to understand some of what she was saying at some parts but hopefully this will give you a better idea of the new contents. And yes my scanner isn't really good.

"So my presentation is titled the “Future of CABAL” as you can see on the screen. And we have not prepared many contents yet. However, I hope that my presentation will bring many pleasures to all of you that are here and all the other CABAL players who have not come here but are watching us around the world. So let me start my presentation."

"Ever since our first update on November 2005, we have gone through over thirty times of massive update."

"And as you can see here we are working with very great partners including: ESTsoft, GameMaxx, AsiaSoft, Nival Game Digital Entertainment, and Game Masters. And we are giving a strong experience to over 2.6 million users."

"And now I’d like to unveil the new contents one by one for you."

"So the first content is the Tower of Undead B3F. And this is the dungeon we are developing right now which will be the highest level 160 and above characters can enter. And it will show the weapons and armors that will go over the Mithril (Forcium) level. And then the new bike which is over RW3 will be dropped. And I believe you all know the Ring of Killian and you will have a new unique ring that can upgrade this. We are currently conducting internal testing of this one then I believe the Korean users will be able to play this one in next month."

"And currently second we are developing the mission battlefield Island of Tamue. And different from the previous mission battlefield we have 25 vs. 25 basis. And this is a smaller medium sized mission which will be conducted for 30 minutes. And then we are developing many different contents for this one."

"To give you a brief idea, you will see gold coins in every corner of the map. And then you will obtain them and you can also protect your dungeon. Or you can get some gold coins from other people’s dungeon. And who wins the most gold coins will be the winner. And then you will see a warehouse that you can get some gold coins from. And you will use a carriage to go through these kinds of warehouses so that you can win more coins. So you can also attack and win other players’ right to get some gold coins from your carriage and you can interrupt them. And then there will be a new epic called “Thief” (questionable, hard to understand this part) which will be created on a regular basis so you need to prevent that to win this game."

"So the next one is cooperative server war system. You have just enjoyed it a few hours ago. And this is different from the past ones. Regardless of the server, you can enjoy it in a cooperative manner. So the server that wins in this game will give all the benefits to all the players. And then I believe this will be updated after the update of the Island of Tamue."

"Now it is the mission battle team ladder that you just enjoyed a few hours ago. So we are now starting with the one-on-one mission battle. And we are currently developing 5 to 5 and 3 to 3. So we have not unveiled this yet. However, the 5 to 5 and 3 to 3 will be based on the team ladder. And in addition to the team ladder, we will create more contents called “battle rune” and “battle minion”. So this battle rune has a similar system as the previous rune that you will consume AP to resister and leveler. However, this will have more special capacity in the mission battle. So the battle rune is similar to the mercenary growth system that you can enjoy so you will see which battle minion you will use before you can play the team play (questionable, hard to understand this part)."

"So this is about the upgrade of the existing contents. First, we are currently developing scenarios about the Capella’s and Procyon’s match. We have completed the scenario work. However, we are currently upgrading the patch work. And next is about the mercenary growth system as you can see we currently have 4 levels from the normal to unique. However, we will have some more contents so you can increase the capacity of the system or you can input some more skills to each one. And next is about the expansion of honor system which is currently available to 20. However, we will increase it to 21. In order to upgrade to 21 level, you just need to stick to the previous ways but you will see more competition in the game. And next is about the expansion of the new dungeons as you can also expect that in addition to the previous DX we will add some more party type DX. And we are currently considering whether we will have some more different system so you can adjust the level to enjoy more games. If you will be able to adjust the level, you can go to the different dungeon with higher level. And if you succeed you will get more compensation for sure. "

"So in addition to the content I just explained, I’d like to unveil another new content."

Unfortunately, the packet of the english version of the presentation I had didn't have a copy of the last slide. Even though i repeatedly asked for a copy, I never received it. But you may refer to Romp's thread to see the image.

"So as you may well know since its launch in October 2005, seven years have passed and until now we have maintain 6 types of battle style. So for the past seven years many staff members have put in most efforts and we were just considering many different ways to bring about more pleasure and more enjoyable contents to our users. And now we are able to create one new battle style. So as you can see on the screen you can see the silhouette that the character is holding a new weapon. And the accurate name will be unveiled to you as soon as we unveil the contents. And then you can break off from the previous games that you will see a new different system. And the defense will start based on the cool (questionable, hard to understand this part) armor set. So when it comes to this new battle style, we will go through the test battle Korea. We will finish it and the skill medium too. We will develop it and enroll it to other countries."

Full resolution of the images can be obtained here: http://imgur.com/a/xOcvb#0
    And yes I will upload the crappy quality of the video another time when it's not 6 am.

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Masa View Post
    I've written down the presentation speech so that you can read it (so almost directly quoted as best I could understand). Most of it is understandable (hopefully). The translator for the presentation had a bit of an accent so it was hard to understand some of what she was saying at some parts but hopefully this will give you a better idea of the new contents. And yes my scanner isn't really good.

"So my presentation is titled the “Future of CABAL” as you can see on the screen. And we have not prepared many contents yet. However, I hope that my presentation will bring many pleasures to all of you that are here and all the other CABAL players who have not come here but are watching us around the world. So let me start my presentation."

"Ever since our first update on November 2005, we have gone through over thirty times of massive update."

"And as you can see here we are working with very great partners including: ESTsoft, GameMaxx, AsiaSoft, Nival Game Digital Entertainment, and Game Masters. And we are giving a strong experience to over 2.6 million users."

"And now I’d like to unveil the new contents one by one for you."

"So the first content is the Tower of Undead B3F. And this is the dungeon we are developing right now which will be the highest level 160 and above characters can enter. And it will show the weapons and armors that will go over the Mithril (Forcium) level. And then the new bike which is over RW3 will be dropped. And I believe you all know the Ring of Killian and you will have a new unique ring that can upgrade this. We are currently conducting internal testing of this one then I believe the Korean users will be able to play this one in next month."

"And currently second we are developing the mission battlefield Island of Tamue. And different from the previous mission battlefield we have 25 vs. 25 basis. And this is a smaller medium sized mission which will be conducted for 30 minutes. And then we are developing many different contents for this one."

"To give you a brief idea, you will see gold coins in every corner of the map. And then you will obtain them and you can also protect your dungeon. Or you can get some gold coins from other people’s dungeon. And who wins the most gold coins will be the winner. And then you will see a warehouse that you can get some gold coins from. And you will use a carriage to go through these kinds of warehouses so that you can win more coins. So you can also attack and win other players’ right to get some gold coins from your carriage and you can interrupt them. And then there will be a new epic called “Thief” (questionable, hard to understand this part) which will be created on a regular basis so you need to prevent that to win this game."

"So the next one is cooperative server war system. You have just enjoyed it a few hours ago. And this is different from the past ones. Regardless of the server, you can enjoy it in a cooperative manner. So the server that wins in this game will give all the benefits to all the players. And then I believe this will be updated after the update of the Island of Tamue."

"Now it is the mission battle team ladder that you just enjoyed a few hours ago. So we are now starting with the one-on-one mission battle. And we are currently developing 5 to 5 and 3 to 3. So we have not unveiled this yet. However, the 5 to 5 and 3 to 3 will be based on the team ladder. And in addition to the team ladder, we will create more contents called “battle rune” and “battle minion”. So this battle rune has a similar system as the previous rune that you will consume AP to resister and leveler. However, this will have more special capacity in the mission battle. So the battle rune is similar to the mercenary growth system that you can enjoy so you will see which battle minion you will use before you can play the team play (questionable, hard to understand this part)."

"So this is about the upgrade of the existing contents. First, we are currently developing scenarios about the Capella’s and Procyon’s match. We have completed the scenario work. However, we are currently upgrading the patch work. And next is about the mercenary growth system as you can see we currently have 4 levels from the normal to unique. However, we will have some more contents so you can increase the capacity of the system or you can input some more skills to each one. And next is about the expansion of honor system which is currently available to 20. However, we will increase it to 21. In order to upgrade to 21 level, you just need to stick to the previous ways but you will see more competition in the game. And next is about the expansion of the new dungeons as you can also expect that in addition to the previous DX we will add some more party type DX. And we are currently considering whether we will have some more different system so you can adjust the level to enjoy more games. If you will be able to adjust the level, you can go to the different dungeon with higher level. And if you succeed you will get more compensation for sure. "

"So in addition to the content I just explained, I’d like to unveil another new content."

Unfortunately, the packet of the english version of the presentation I had didn't have a copy of the last slide. Even though i repeatedly asked for a copy, I never received it. But you may refer to Romp's thread to see the image.

"So as you may well know since its launch in October 2005, seven years have passed and until now we have maintain 6 types of battle style. So for the past seven years many staff members have put in most efforts and we were just considering many different ways to bring about more pleasure and more enjoyable contents to our users. And now we are able to create one new battle style. So as you can see on the screen you can see the silhouette that the character is holding a new weapon. And the accurate name will be unveiled to you as soon as we unveil the contents. And then you can break off from the previous games that you will see a new different system. And the defense will start based on the cool (questionable, hard to understand this part) armor set. So when it comes to this new battle style, we will go through the test battle Korea. We will finish it and the skill medium too. We will develop it and enroll it to other countries."

Full resolution of the images can be obtained here: http://imgur.com/a/xOcvb#0
    And yes I will upload the crappy quality of the video another time when it's not 6 am.
    ohai muuu n.n

you know, this was probably the coolest event ive ever seen in mmorpg ive played so far. kudos to estsoft for putting this together.

Aha miyu went under cover for the info while romp and xi distracted everyone in the pvp GENIUS

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Aha miyu went under cover for the info while romp and xi distracted everyone in the pvp GENIUS
    thats the difference between man and woman

Banned
    so miyuu wasnt that useless after all

ty Myuu fo sharing this =]

@Miyuu Thank you for the info of the new content or what they call the future of cabal, awesome job on aquiring the info....

About the content to come it looks like EST is not going to abandon Cabal for the 2nd version after all, they seem determined to keep the game alive.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Thanks for the translation and info
    Quack

sounds like finally they giving as something to do but standing in BI thx for the info dear
    Procyan rocks procyan 4 ever
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)
    Good To C U PPL Am Here The Mighty Aborame
    My New Character is Ab4eveR :S

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast