Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal global camp, developer interviews

Cabal global camp, developer interviews

How did that go? Did you guys get to express all the concerns? What did they say?

Forcium
    Was only 15min long. Only thing I got to ask was why kill titles were crap compared to honor titles. They said they didn't know either and something to do with player abuse. They said they'd work on it though. Some other questions were about security in which they said they were working on everyday.

I believe from what I was able to watch from the video streaming they didn't have any developer interviews in which they could voice any concerns about the current game play. From what I saw it was developer explaining about the new upcoming features in ep10. I could be wrong but thats what it looked like to me from the video streaming. Hopefully one of the reps like Xi or Romp or even Miyuu can verify.

I see Xi posted will I was writing my post ...lol

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

15minutes Dev only spoke KR, there was like 5 questions 4 of them in KR.

Seems more like this was a promotional event rather than to hear constructive criticism and fix issues.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    Seems more like this was a promotional event rather than to hear constructive criticism and fix issues.
    Pretty much. Though we met this great guy named Calvin who pretty much controls half of cabal. He spoke great english, was a funny guy, and knew everything going on around the game. Me, Kevin, and Therese spoke to him just 1 to 1 talking about a bunch of different issues. If you have any particular issues that you're wondering if we discussed, just ask away. I'm a bit too lazy to talk about all the topics we covered.

Yea the majority of the info we got was from behind doors as stated by XI.
    The whole presentation/dev/q&a was like in-between the qualifying and quarter rounds so our minds were on PVP to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Pretty much. Though we met this great guy named Calvin who pretty much controls half of cabal. He spoke great english, was a funny guy, and knew everything going on around the game. Me, Kevin, and Therese spoke to him just 1 to 1 talking about a bunch of different issues. If you have any particular issues that you're wondering if we discussed, just ask away. I'm a bit too lazy to talk about all the topics we covered.
    I have Calvin's contact info so if you want to relay questions to him through me you can do so. although, when i tried to email him earlier it didn't go through. =/

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Masa View Post
    I have Calvin's contact info so if you want to relay questions to him through me you can do so. although, when i tried to email him earlier it didn't go through. =/
    deng LOL he block u already

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    deng LOL he block u already
    LOL nu uh!
    btw love your sig

Thank you, Xi.
    I love my friends ^-^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast