Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: fa next update

fa next update

sooooo, no more cdi crit rate from art of sniper next update? am I mad?

and what would do silence and explosive shot? why would I use explosive shot?

And finaly, we are becoming a tank/resist/evasion class? am I right?

Thanks fellow Fa for considering this post.

Have a nice day! =D

Forcium
    1. AoS still hits damn hard.
    2. Silence is a new mechanic that works like if someone was MFed
    3. No.

but i didnt see any critical dmg increase in the few post for fa's skill renewal. I only saw how it is gonna be a sure-to-hit-skill. so how is the dmg be greater in that case? and they didn't removed the immobility aspect as they stated a few post ago? What about bm1?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRogue View Post
    but i didnt see any critical dmg increase in the few post for fa's skill renewal. I only saw how it is gonna be a sure-to-hit-skill. so how is the dmg be greater in that case? and they didn't removed the immobility aspect as they stated a few post ago? What about bm1?
    Dunno but a bm3 aos fa was hitting bm3 aod fs for 1.7k crits with equal gear. The immobility is still there. Not sure on bm1. I'll have to look through the papers they gave us at global camp later today.

kk, I saw the cdi (52% i guess)

Banned
    kk, I saw the cdi (52% i guess)
    Crit Dmg is still the same

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    Dunno but a bm3 aos fa was hitting bm3 aod fs for 1.7k crits with equal gear.
    Sounds pretty much the same as now in terms of damage

But I guess I can live with not being able to use 4 dmg rings; makes ring switching easier I guess :/

I wonder if the quick move skill is gonna be really useful...same for explosive shot. And i wished they would change bm1, bu ohhh wellllll. thanks for answering mah questions fellows

I don't see why they would need to reduce our evasion/def rate while aos if we are already stuck on one spot... whatever <.<

Forcium
    I don't see why they would need to reduce our evasion/def rate while aos if we are already stuck on one spot... whatever <.<
    Because you're suppose to be hit more easily when standing in one spot...?

Kind of =/ its discutable isn't it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast