Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GameGuard - please read.

GameGuard - please read.

Once again my GameGuard has encountered an error upon updating after this latest update, and have already tried to delete and reinstall the gameguard folder and no use. Would someone mind uploading their GameGuard folder in a zipped file so that I could download and copy it? I am not sure why my GameGuard keeps having erros, it happened around a month ago, thre maintenances back when it first started. Ive treid everything short of uninstalling/reinstalling the game and trying someone else's GameGuard folder again. Using another folder worked for me both times it messed up before. If you can upload a folder, please reply with a link here.

If it doesnt work and it comes down to uninstall/reinstall the game... then I'll just quit, because I am tired of this... on top of the GameGuard errors.. the past three days I haven't been able to even do anything, because keep disconnecting or lagging.

Is there seriously no one who can upload a GameGuard folder that I can download/copy? If I can get someone to upload a working gameguard folder, that'll fix my problem... Its fixed it before so theres no reason why it wont fix it again. All I need is for someone to upload a working folder...

Your not alone with these issues. My friend and I keep getting dced twice sometimes 3-4 times a day! The only solution we found so far, was to unplug/reconnect our network cable or restart our computer entirely! It's a real pain to have these issues. Sometimes I feel like taking my tower and throwing it outside! But, always holding on hopes that EstSoft will find a solution to their lag/disconnect issues. Reloading the game won't help either. Simply try that "filecheck" at the begining before launching. It seem to have helped a few.
    PS: we're using windows 7, in NA(Canada). Don't know if maybe we're to far and experiencing that good old p2p crap! It's always possible...