Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guild Event question Please GMs read and confirm

Exclamation Guild Event question Please GMs read and confirm

So the event description said DP were to be accumulated up to October 24th.

October 25th at 1:30 am the score leaderboard updated (instead of updating at 00:40 like it usually did)

Does this mean it's the "final" score and DP are no longer added, or are today's DP still adding up toward the score?

I want a GM answer, and all my tickets have just been ignored lately so I'm asking here

N.B. I put "final" because I know they still need to validate the scores before declaring the winners.

Titanium
    Noticed that to. And at 18:40 update on the 24th Metro was still in the lead with 3.5k even though at the time this update was done someone kicked every member. Thought their points go with them?

Well yeah, I'm not worried about people staying in guild, but I am worried about other guild continuing to add more DP while we finally catch on the sleep we've been skipping the past few days...

some of us actually put 2 all nighters back-to-back allowing ourselves only a few hours of "nap time" then back to dungeon spamming to ensure our victory, dont want to let it go to waste.

CABAL GM
    The Guild DP count ended as of October 24. The final scores may not be what you see currently however. We will be going through the participation logs and remove the records made by players who have used illegal 3rd party programs. Because of this procedure, the final winners will be announced on November 2nd, a week later then previously informed.
    Last edited by [GM] Q; 10-25-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Do players need to stay in guild until then? That's a long time .... some people joined our guild to help and would like to be able to leave

CABAL GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Do players need to stay in guild until then? That's a long time .... some people joined our guild to help and would like to be able to leave
    No. If they have remained in the guild until the 24th, it is ok for them to leave afterwards.

Thanks for the answers =)

CABAL GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Thanks for the answers =)
    My pleasure

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Q View Post
    My pleasure
    If you dont mind also make it ur pleasure to look into the Metro guild kickings. 15 mins before the 18:40 update they were shouting that their entire guild were kicked. Yet during the update all pnts remained.