Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: mr gms

Banned

mr gms

when r u guys gona put sgm in cash shop?

why would ppl stick with their medium category gear?? T1, T2? Gm wants you to lvl and be an end gamer since the real shizzle is at end game (like any mmorpg btw). Gm also knows that sgh would interest a much bigger part of the cabalian community (any class actually) while sgm interest......ya, ppl who can't stand at lvl 170+ and go T1 and T2 since new player are easier to kill than experienced one.
    AceRogue
    Force Archer
    Venus
    Level 182
    Procyon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRogue View Post
    why would ppl stick with their medium category gear?? T1, T2? Gm wants you to lvl and be an end gamer since the real shizzle is at end game (like any mmorpg btw). Gm also knows that sgh would interest a much bigger part of the cabalian community (any class actually) while sgm interest......ya, ppl who can't stand at lvl 170+ and go T1 and T2 since new player are easier to kill than experienced one.
    I wear s.tit

Banned
    not everyone rich like u man. n btw those craft sig can be use at t2. if ppl rich to afford those sig i dont think they want sgm. sgm onli for the poors..... just want the poor ppl actualy can have a chance vs those rich with +15 sg/sig ....
    Last edited by imback; 10-26-2012 at 10:10 AM.

I understand your point there. but why would a poor one (like you mentioned) spend his alz/money on sgm instead of sig/tera/sg/mystic? I must say I forgot 10+ amp s.tit gear too.
    I must also mention I bought my tera gear and +11ed it with every freaking cores i dropped from ic1 and dx. So I'm not that rich xD fyi.

500 ic1 runs gotta pay somehow LOLZ
    AceRogue
    Force Archer
    Venus
    Level 182
    Procyon

Banned
    cuz they not rich enough to afford for sig/sg???? n weapon require seh also?