Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOTS EVERYWHERE !!! Why EstSoft, why?

Lorkan how come youve never gotten on to troll in game nubtart o.o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Feel bad? Roleplay is terrible?
    ------------> "scaled down to a minimum". This one's going on facebook! Cabal online, where we "Scale things down to a minimum when it comes to hackers and botters" Instead of simply finding a solution!

Yea, ok that's exaclty the kind of care for a game people want to hear. Really? You really think I came here to bash your job? You think botters are a joke or something? Cause that's pretty much what you just translated here for me. Look at all these clowns posting oooh noob this noob that, just to sux at the gm and gain fame! This is YOUR game morrons! You want bots and hacks in it, so be it!

Promote Cabal with botting and hacking provided while your at it.

Enjoy, im out!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by quoisky View Post
    ------------> "scaled down to a minimum". This one's going on facebook! Cabal online, where we "Scale things down to a minimum when it comes to hackers and botters" Instead of simply finding a solution!

Yea, ok that's exaclty the kind of care for a game people want to hear. Really? You really think I came here to bash your job? You think botters are a joke or something? Cause that's pretty much what you just translated here for me. Look at all these clowns posting oooh noob this noob that, just to sux at the gm and gain fame! This is YOUR game morrons! You want bots and hacks in it, so be it!

Enjoy, im out!
    Are you mentally retarded? You expect them to get rid of bots when bots and hackers has always been a huge part of any online games?

Please! Enlighten us of this game that never had any bots or hackers.

Enjoy, im out!
    someone is mad O,O

also I love bots, they are:

1: entertaining

2: beautiful synchronized choreography in gd

3: make stuff you don't feel to farm cheap such as entryz and crafting mats.

4: gotta deal with it! =D
    AceRogue
    Force Archer
    Venus
    Level 182
    Procyon

Banned
    You all find this amusing?
    Don't know about you, but I actualy give a sht about where my money goes and how people are handling their so called "TOS" and legalities.
    If none will do their job, I'm definately taking my cash else where and promote others to do the same.
    You don't have to pay to play this game; it's a free game

And bots aren't really nearly as big a problem as they used to be, or as big a problem as they are in other games

Besides: while you might not be aware of it, bots help low levels :P they make your dungeon entries cheap and make it easier for you to make alz

That's right, let's all just agree that botting is AWSOME! That makes perfect sense! While your at it EstSoft, just throw in a botting system! Let's ruin the game even further!
    Awsome!
    what a bunch.

... and 6IX, Bots and hackers aren't PART of online gaming! Their a disease to them!
    There are plenty of solutions and actions to take out there. One ban accounts and ban IP addresses.Two, charge the companie or person envolved in the internet crimes of manipulating software of the game! It is after all a BIG part of the tos! Or can we simply all bot and hack now? Hmmmm? Didn't think so!
    Finding a game that actualy takes care of these issues you say? Yea, yea I did find a few that does a great job at it and that's where I took off too.
    You want your cheaters and botters infesting your game and cheer about it like tards? So be it!
    When it gets to the point (and it will) that there's just too much of it corrupting your market/prices and space to play! Then, don't say I didn't tell you so. Cause when your try to hunt/grind and bots are killing every mob in site on the map in one blow, it's all pretty for now, but waite t'ill they get to higher maps! Don't forget, their leveling and getting much faster at it. Just a matter of time now, places like FR will be bot infested just like it was back in 2008!
    Anyhoo, enjoy!

Banned
    That's right, let's all just agree that botting is AWSOME! That makes perfect sense! While your at it EstSoft, just throw in a botting system! Let's ruin the game even further!
    Awsome!
    what a bunch.

... and 6IX, Bots and hackers aren't PART of online gaming! Their a disease to them!
    There are plenty of solutions and actions to take out there. One ban accounts and ban IP addresses.Two, charge the companie or person envolved in the internet crimes of manipulating software of the game! It is after all a BIG part of the tos! Or can we simply all bot and hack now? Hmmmm? Didn't think so!
    Finding a game that actualy takes care of these issues you say? Yea, yea I did find a few that does a great job at it and that's where I took off too.
    You want your cheaters and botters infesting your game and cheer about it like tards? So be it!
    When it gets to the point (and it will) that there's just too much of it corrupting your market/prices and space to play! Then, don't say I didn't tell you so. Cause when your try to hunt/grind and bots are killing every mob in site on the map in one blow, it's all pretty for now, but waite t'ill they get to higher maps! Don't forget, their leveling and getting much faster at it. Just a matter of time now, places like FR will be bot infested just like it was back in 2008!
    Anyhoo, enjoy!
    If the GM's are already working to ban bots, why should we complain. Yeah so they don't get every single bot, but when people report them at least the GM's do something; I don't see why we need to give GM's so much flack about not doing their job blah blah.

I'm sure everybody hunts and grinds without bots really getting in the way; I haven't had a problem leveling up 2 characters with bots around.

If you don't want to play this game, guess what? Nobody is making you. You don't even have to pay to play this game. If you like cabal, play it. If you don't like it, then don't. If you liked cabal and actually played it for fun, then bots wouldn't even be enough of a bother to make you stop playing it. It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be.
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-31-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Awsome!
    what a bunch.

Anyhoo, enjoy!
    this guy must be slow or new to gaming lol
    banning the ips and accounts dont really solve anything cause the people running the bots have millions of ips avalible to spawn the new bots hence why the prob is never fixed
    game gaurd dose its updates and then they find a way around it its a never ending cycle all the gms can do is ban the account and keep doing so
    im sorry you think thats all the gms have to do wrong they got alot of other things that need to be done they cant sit there all day and ban bots 24/7
    stop your crying and enjoy the game or just its all the same to me
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12