Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal using 100% of my cpu

Cabal using 100% of my cpu

ever since that little update cabal has been using 100% of my cpu which makes it very annoying to play atm.

Quote Originally Posted by jackle View Post
    get a new computer and stop crying.
    No really, there's a legitimate problem. The game is maxing out my cpu and lagging like crap yet it didn't happen before update. And I can run skyrim on max settings with 30+ mods installed. Yeah it's TOTALLY my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Game's using 25-26% of my i7 860 just standing in BI. I've never seen it use more than 10% before.
    this

Not in game: 0%-5% cpu usage
    Load cabal (not even in-game, log-in menu): 100% cpu usage

I have the same problem...
    The game run so slowly i can't even play...

I'm not quite sure what the reason is, but I too myself am experiencing the same symptoms during game play. Even just loading the game up has been taking quite some time. I was playing fine and then got disconnected (assuming due to update), tried to relog and it told me that I had to update my cabal in order to log back in. So i updated, and went to load cabal back up and have been experiencing major lag and the game has also been using up resources from my cpu like crazy. I'm not too sure what happened in this update, but whatever it was, it is definitely destroying my cabal experience..... Hopefully there is a fix for this, and soon....

me have same problem.

I see it happen when i load update.exe.

before little update 10/31/2012, we still play game normal but after that,when Gm update, i didn't download update_334.dat.

when i Press Ctrl-AlT-Del, i see update.exe take 99CPU ~ 100% CPU (, and.. i can't loging

PLS check and fix .

[GM] Kato
    Hey guys,

I said this in a previous thread, but it's relevant here as well.

If you're experiencing this issue, please send us a Help Desk ticket with the following information:

1) Your operating system. Make sure to specify whether you're running in 32 or 64 bit.
    2) Your comp. specs. Easiest way to do this is to right-click on 'My Computer' and hit 'Properties'.

We're investigating these issues thoroughly and every report we receive helps tremendously.

Thanks guys and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
    Game Master Kato

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jackle View Post
    get a new computer and stop crying.
    how exactly is it our pc when we have never had this before and it so happen to have only happened when we had the maintenance this wednesday and happens to have d up our gameplay ? kindly tell.

Confirmed. Something wrong with game, using 100% of cpu, and I have a gaming pc...!
    Sending a ticked.

♫ If it takes forever, I will die trying ♫

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast