Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: ohey

ohey

So i haven't played cabal in about a year and a half. my old character was a FA but I always thought FBs were pretty awesome, so I decided to make one as my first character.

I was just wondering if anyone could spare some tips about skills and gear, to a newbie. And maybe a heads up if FBs aren't as badass as they used to be. That would be nice.

i think there are plenty of guides here. just browse until page 1-8 and you will know what you need to do.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiifk View Post
    So i haven't played cabal in about a year and a half. my old character was a FA but I always thought FBs were pretty awesome, so I decided to make one as my first character.

I was just wondering if anyone could spare some tips about skills and gear, to a newbie. And maybe a heads up if FBs aren't as badass as they used to be. That would be nice.
    i still consider fb extremely lot stronger than fa.for freestyle besides wa theres no stronger class than fb but thats my opinion tho .
    ima leave this here =p

Shadow Titanium
    lmaoo i never watched that video, the chat is pretty funny
    Last edited by OverFlow; 11-02-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OverFlow View Post
    lmaoo i never watched that video, the chat is pretty fun
    i still want my fb back >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    i still want my fb back >.<
    LOL!
    I watched that video when I still had my FA and was just starting to get into PvP. Was very impressed with both sides.