Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions about attacks and defense.

Shadow Titanium

Questions about attacks and defense.

Hey guys im just confious about Def and attack.
    everyone and everyclass goes to Epaulet of fighter or sage . but not EOG+8 which gives you 60 def and 350 hp while EOF and EOS+7 only gives you 40 attacks.
    Doesnt that means that Everytime u attack u have +40 attack and while ur enemy has EOG+8 , gets 60 def in every attack he get.

can anyone please explain this? why is it that 40 attack or M. attack is better than EOG which gives you 60 def.

Shadow Titanium
    bumps to this.

Banned
    Would u rather have more atck or def? that 60 def will do nothing vs ppl with 50+ amp and 150+ cd so ya useless question

Shadow Titanium
    thenwhy would would Force shielders gets Forcy 3 amp gears and wont go for smaller defense with 7 amps.?

Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    thenwhy would would Force shielders gets Forcy 3 amp gears and wont go for smaller defense with 7 amps.?
    Because in your imaginary world lower grade crystals give as much attack as forcium.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Because in your imaginary world lower grade crystals give as much attack as forcium.
    I'm not seeing how defense = atk to your statement.... He said defense not attack.

Now if you were refering to them using forci weaps to cut through the lower def gears better regardless of their higher amp, then yes.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'm not seeing how defense = atk to your statement.... He said defense not attack.

Now if you were refering to them using forci weaps to cut through the lower def gears better regardless of their higher amp, then yes.
    He commented on FS using forccium crystals with only a 3 amp craft as if they only use them for the extra def they get on their shield. My comment was in reference to why they actually use them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    He commented on FS using forccium crystals with only a 3 amp craft as if they only use them for the extra def they get on their shield. My comment was in reference to why they actually use them.
    I think he was talking about suit/glove/boot, not crystals, because he compared them to 7 amp suit/glove/boots that have less defense (like s.tit/osm). At least thats how I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    but to answer your question rjarol02; FS wouldn't get forci 3 amp gears instead of osm 7 amp gears. Typically all new players overrate defense and do things like use 3 amp forci gears and eog8, because they're new and don't really know what they're doing. Most experienced players will tell you that you're better off going with offensive stats instead.
    Last edited by Cathy; 11-04-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think he was talking about suit/glove/boot, not crystals, because he compared them to 7 amp suit/glove/boots that have less defense (like s.tit/osm). At least thats how I read it.

but to answer your question rjarol02; FS wouldn't get forci 3 amp gears instead of osm 7 amp gears. Typically all new players overrate defense and do things like use 3 amp forci gears and eog8, because they're new and don't really know what they're doing. Most experienced players will tell you that you're better off going with offensive stats instead.
    right, my bad, I misread

if they want to make epaulet of guardian relevent, they need to give it resist amp +x%...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast