Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about attacks and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatEND View Post
    if they want to make epaulet of guardian relevent, they need to give it resist amp +x%...
    drei guard has resist rate

Shadow Titanium
    ops sorry and yeah what i meant was most shielders gets forcium Gears with only 3 amps. while other class focus on their amps.
    And i also noticed that even tho FS has a crappy gears they still kick ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think he was talking about suit/glove/boot, not crystals, because he compared them to 7 amp suit/glove/boots that have less defense (like s.tit/osm). At least thats how I read it.

but to answer your question rjarol02; FS wouldn't get forci 3 amp gears instead of osm 7 amp gears. Typically all new players overrate defense and do things like use 3 amp forci gears and eog8, because they're new and don't really know what they're doing. Most experienced players will tell you that you're better off going with offensive stats instead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    ops sorry and yeah what i meant was most shielders gets forcium Gears with only 3 amps. while other class focus on their amps.
    And i also noticed that even tho FS has a crappy gears they still kick ass.
    It isn't most shielders. It's just most un-experienced shielders :P

Shadow Titanium
    oh i see.. but still why is it that even tho Shielders has a crappy gears they still kick ass compare to other classes?

Titanium
    because of their buff that give cd and rate

Shadow Titanium
    then doesnt that make Shielders calss op?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjarol02 View Post
    then doesnt that make Shielders calss op?
    Classes grow differently

When you put all 6 classes side by side:

If they all have no gear, FB and FS are strongest

If they all have really good gear, WA and WI become strongest

ok any experienced FS would chose going for att - amp and dmg and forget about def and thats obv since FS got the worst dps also we already got enough def u can easy hit 900 def in Osm so who care about def know nothing about FS
    having alot of def with low dmg don't help you can easly survive but can u really give enough dmg to ur enemy with much def sacrificing the dmg? no way

u can easly make a test try 10 attack Vs. 15 def u will find that att makes u better.
    oh yea about epy : EOG8 yea gives u 60 def but EOF7 gives u 40 att with 4% amp that makes the difference
    Just balance everything and u r good to go
    Procyan rocks procyan 4 ever
    sorry caps but u r lame
    GM's r all down (Hackers-Blocks 4 no reason-Bots-Spammers-No UseFull Reply from them)
    Good To C U PPL Am Here The Mighty Aborame
    My New Character is Ab4eveR :S

Maybe the next update (EP10) will do something about this att vs def question. In PVE you can see a damage difference, because they change all damage formulas. Maybe new builds will be used. Maybe even a Forcium 3% amp will be viable (For defensive survival only, obviously a 7% amp is more desirable). Maybe maybe maybe... who knows?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12