Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEAAAAAAASE Fix the cpu problems =_=;

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    We dnt care if yours is running fine if you have nothing else to say just dnt comment, some people here are having trouble like me. Reinstalled twice and still the same thing. Fix it naoow
    why mad? i just state my are run fine that all, i just give my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by shutupson View Post
    why mad? i just state my are run fine that all, i just give my opinion.
    That's like going to a hospital and telling them you're not sick.

We will provide more information regarding the issue, if we have more information regarding the issue. At this time, that is not the case. Creating new threads about this DOES NOTHING to help the current situation.

I understand you are frustrated and you wish to play CABAL again, the issue is not being taken lightly, it is being investigated.

Any other threads created regarding this issue will be closed, immediately.

Just wondering, is it possible to go back to the original patch before the update until this problem gets solved?

Banned
    I see lots of hackers on both servers....and that's the only time the game gets twitchy on me.

bots are not hackers.

bots are auto its

hackers are like no skill delay or nation spy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    bots are not hackers.

bots are auto its

hackers are like no skill delay or nation spy.
    The classification doesn't matter...they all alter code and it makes the game act retarded.

uhm no, autoits is a third party program that attaches, so therefor the actual game code is not affected by any way.

hackers - memory editors only edits certain types of values that is in your client again not affecting any of the game coding.

hackers - the stuff you dont see is the one who does the encryptions and can pretty much do anything they want. again still not editing the game code at all.

if ANYTHING, programs appends to the game but does not alter the original game code.

most hacks is only client side and doees not affect any permanent values unless estsoft screws up such as the class rank 20 level 1 deal that was patched a month ago(finally?).
    Last edited by crushingraid; 11-04-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    uhm no, autoits is a third party program that attaches, so therefor the actual game code is not affected by any way.

hackers - memory editors only edits certain types of values that is in your client again not affecting any of the game coding.

hackers - the stuff you dont see is the one who does the encryptions and can pretty much do anything they want. again still not editing the game code at all.

if ANYTHING, programs appends to the game but does not alter the original game code.

most hacks is only client side and doees not affect any permanent values unless estsoft screws up such as the class rank 20 level 1 deal that was patched a month ago(finally?).
    so since "most hacks" are only client side..you don't think the server reads the incorrect data and acts buggy?...like randomly dcing people?

client side doesnt have that capability.

again if it affects the entire server its because of a screw up on estsoft/gms.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast