Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PLEAAAAAAASE Fix the cpu problems =_=;

Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    first you say EVERYONE you know is having your CPU/DC problem then go on to say only CERTAIN PEOPLE o.o.
    Everyone "I" know IS "certain people". Derp.

I'm getting quite annoyed with how long this is lasting. I just bought premium before this started and now it's just wasting away for the most part.

Same, I've wasted a few days of my premium because of this issue and mine is almost over too.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon cause all I can do at the moment is check auction house >_<

Quote Originally Posted by qweasdzxc View Post
    Same, I've wasted a few days of my premium because of this issue and mine is almost over too.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon cause all I can do at the moment is check auction house >_<
    I've been grudgingly checking pumpkins still cause I CAN play once I load up the game...the problem is the time it takes me to switch channels and warp etc is crazy. I've had numerous times where I warp to a pumpkin spot or log in and I'm dead from freezing for 30 seconds or more loading. This with 6gb of ram with less than 300mb being used by cabal and a ssd. Not to mention any time our guild tries to run dungeons half the party DCs multiple times and loading rooms takes forever (MO is kind of a joke with all the warping being like 20+ second loads every time)

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    I've been grudgingly checking pumpkins still cause I CAN play once I load up the game...the problem is the time it takes me to switch channels and warp etc is crazy. I've had numerous times where I warp to a pumpkin spot or log in and I'm dead from freezing for 30 seconds or more loading. This with 6gb of ram with less than 300mb being used by cabal and a ssd. Not to mention any time our guild tries to run dungeons half the party DCs multiple times and loading rooms takes forever (MO is kind of a joke with all the warping being like 20+ second loads every time)

I feel you, 12GB ram 450 space,works super fast when i'm not on cabal and i'm going nutsssss
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseForMe View Post
    Cabal staff are filthy rich with lazy bums. I just wonder how long it will take them until they fix this. My money says they won't fix it til next maintenance. Takes these guys almost an entire week to respond to a ticket in N/A server. That says enough. N/A server isn't even active enough it to take a whole week to respond to tickets, with that being said i can see them fixing this later on this month if not this one then the next.

I wish i had these guys job. Sit around and watch people complain and still get payed. Sheeet where do i sign up? To get an idea of how lazy these guys are... LoL which is currently one of the most popular games played right now takes them about 1-2 days to respond to tickets on top of that they sometimes even compensate with a refund of some sort most of the time.

So sad to see a game like CABAL go to waste cause the staff are too fking lazy to do something to improve the gamers experience. This is why N/A is dead. We got the worst support any game can possibly have. You would think that in 2 years time the game would have improved but since ive been back it's the EXACT same as before. Fking N/A man....
    You're comparing est with riot? Riot is based in NA while est is based in KR. That by itself is a huge difference, time difference, language barrier also that plays a great part in solving a tech base problem.
    I love how you think everything can just be a reverted back that easily. It's obvious you're raging without thinking things over.

Worst support? Cabal is one of the few or the only free to play games out there that provide restoration to their player base. Any other company would tell you your sh-- out of luck if you get hacked.

I'm not saying that the time it takes them to fix this is acceptable, but nagging like a b--ch ain't is f-ing annoying.

6ix ur a bit confused. Yes est soft is Korean but the NA servers are on the west coast of the USA managed by English speaking ppl ( at least most of em should) so I doubt language is the issue. When it comes to this problem I am also laggin a lot after this ma my CPU is not running 100% but it is running with twice as much effort as before. I've seen what gm lorkan said and now we can't do anything other than be patient. If you played this game for a while you know no matter how frustrating it is that you HAVE to wait thigs take time. Theyll get it done I doubt they want us to lagg.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    6ix ur a bit confused. Yes est soft is Korean but the NA servers are on the west coast of the USA managed by English speaking ppl ( at least most of em should) so I doubt language is the issue. When it comes to this problem I am also laggin a lot after this ma my CPU is not running 100% but it is running with twice as much effort as before. I've seen what gm lorkan said and now we can't do anything other than be patient. If you played this game for a while you know no matter how frustrating it is that you HAVE to wait thigs take time. Theyll get it done I doubt they want us to lagg.
    you guy do know that at Korean there English speaking person there right , in alot of Asian country there teach you English too when you go school.

Quote Originally Posted by qweasdzxc View Post
    Just wondering, is it possible to go back to the original patch before the update until this problem gets solved?
    ??

Log in game and see. All channels are nearly empty here. Check in AH - No more crafting materials, no more maps. Why ??? Yeah no one can farm with 100% CPU loaded

CABAL GM
    The reported 'CPU usage issue' has been now fixed.
    You will be able to apply the fix by restarting CABAL. If you still experience any issue afterwards, please kindly submit a ticket to the helpdesk.

Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.
    Last edited by [GM] Q; 11-06-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast