• Attributes
    • Re-vamped Guild vs Guild
    • Alliance Links
    III. Other Additions
    • Channel Dominance (Home Channels)
    • Alliance Chat channel
    Section I: Allies and Enemies
    Allies:

Each guild can choose up to as many allies as their guild level. The allies share attributes (more in section II) if within same channels. Each guild is allowed to choose a channel as their home channel (more in section III). Allied players will have a green colored guild name above them. Also, a common alliance chat channel will allow users to communicate easily with others in the alliance. Allies are specific to your alliance only. See example for explanation:

Ex. Guilds A, B, C, D, E, and C. Lvls 3, 3, 4, 1, and 1 respectively.

Guild A is allied to B, D, and E. Guild B is allied to A and C. Guild C has only 1 ally. Guild A does not get guild C's attributes because they are allies with B, but B does get C's. B does not get D or E's since they are not allies.

See image for visual example:

Enemies:
    Each guild will be allowed up to three enemy guilds. Enemy guilds in PK channels will always remain in PK mode (not in war channel (20), safe channels (1-9), or nation wars). Enemy kills earn you a small amount of honor (5 points) each kill. Guild wars may be allowed still regardless of a guild being an enemy, however, if in a guild war, other allied enemies may not kill the participating players, unless allied support is set in settings.

Section II: Attributes and War

Attributes:
    Each guild can have one random special attribute by talking to an Officer in any map Note: These attributes are given randomly upon request like slotting pets. The attribute will increase as guild level is higher. Guild leaders may have the option to re-roll for a new one if they pay the Officer a fee. The fee is more costly for higher level guilds. Guilds in an alliance can share attributes (more in section III). Duplicated attributes only give 50% value instead however, so diversity is wanted.

Cost of getting a new attribute is not cheap. It would be something like 100m per lvl of your guild. Meaning 500m for a lvl 5 guild, but only 100m for a lvl 1.

The attributes can be the following:

Attribute Lvl 1 Guild Lvl 2 Guild Lvl 3 Guild Lvl 4 Guild Lvl 5 Guild
    HP 10 20 30 40 50
    MP 10 20 30 40 50
    All Attack Up 2 5 7 10 15
    All Skill Amp 0.00% 1.00% 2.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    Critical Damage Increase 1.00% 2.00% 4.00% 4.00% 6.00%
    Critical Rate Increase 0.00% 1.00% 2.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    Resist Skill Amp 1.00% 1.00% 2.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    Resist Critical Damage 2.00% 2.00% 4.00% 4.00% 6.00%
    Resist Critical Rate 1.00% 1.00% 2.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    Resist Down 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Resist Knock-back 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Resist Stun 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Resist Unmovable 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Exp Increase 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Axp Increase 1.00% 2.00% 3.00% 4.00% 5.00%
    Honor Increase per kill 1 1 1 2 3
    Movement Speed 10 15 20 25 30
    Defense 1 2 5 7 10
    HP Steal 0.00% 1.00% 1.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    HP Steal Limit 5 10 15 20 25
    Blended Rune Activation 0.00% 1.00% 2.00% 2.00% 3.00%
    Add Damage 5 10 15 20 25

Guild Wars:
    Guilds of any status (ally, enemy, or neutral) may still gvg normally, however, a new ui will pop up (Guild War Request) which gives several options:
    • Kills – how many kills it will take to win
    • Allied support – Allow allied guilds to join or not
    • Aura – allow/disallow the use of Aura mode
    • Battle Mode – allow/disallow the use of BM
    • (Time – If Time Limit variant is created)

Possibly add available options of either Time Limit or Elimination as two variants. Elimination is the current system, where Time Limit would be the team with most kills after 'X' time.
    Maybe create Pro Elimination, where the use of portable towers* would be enabled (much smaller in boost than normal NW PT's)

*Duration of 15 seconds, only small size, cost 100k ea to buy (Grocers) and 100k to build:
    Atk = 300 dmg
    Add All Atk = +20 atk/matk
    Atk Down = -20 atk/matk
    Add Def = +20 def
    Def Down = -20 def
    HP Reco = +50 HP regen
    HP Down = -50 HP
    SP Reco = +150 SP regen
    SP down = - 150 SP regen

Add guild points into the victory awards with the honor points (point system still needs work and probably new formula).
    Guild points could be determined by the following:
    Total kills of winning team*5/ number of participants*2 (rounded to nearest whole point)
    or
    Kills set for war + (total war kills/number of participants) - guild deaths

Losing should subtract guild points by the following:
    (Total kills of winning team+(number of participants/2))/10 (rounded to nearest whole point)

Section III: Other Additions

Channel Dominance - Nothing in particular with this, it just posts the guild with the highest guild points on the channel select screen. Home channels are selected on the Guild Board (which needs updating anyways). It's more of a show of accomplishment with guild points for your set home channel.

Alliance Chat Channel - Basically adds another chat type, like /a for communication with all your allies. I would not have it inform you when allies log on or off though.

Guild Board - Updated to modern UI and additional support options included. Addition of a home channel option, as well as a more fluid search engine for it. Change the Members to not include Skill Rank for both sword and magic, and also add Exp as a sorting option or achievement points.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 10-02-2012 at 08:08 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    O.o val try to do a red vs blue gvg x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    O.o val try to do a red vs blue gvg x.x
    Get me a Red Team

My FB Guide

+1 Val

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Looks good Val. ;o A few suggestions:

Attributes - Have these apply as a title- perhaps a title named by the Guild Leader, and not as a passive bonus. As far as I see it, if we can assume that a level 5 guild is allied with 5 other guilds (and for the sake of argument) which are also lvl 5, then a well coordinated group could get together and get a collective 18% amp, or +18% Blended rune activation, etc. Assuming that the best players would be in these guild, stacking that with the higher level honor titles would be...excessive. We already have a title based on time, so make another based on these Attributes. Could be "HP+50 + Attributes", or just the Attributes.

Alternatively, have the bonus from other allied guilds be diminished as they aren't direct bonuses. For instance, half effect, or perhaps somewhat more interesting, "effect / number of allied guilds". This would give level 1 guilds a relative gain as 1 ally is full effect, and would only give a guild with 3-4 allies the same "effect", but could be more diverse.

Also, are allies "fixed" or "fluid"? If I have 6 level 2 guilds, can they make a "loop" of allies A-B-C-D-E-F-A, or only make "groups" of allies A-B-C and D-E-F?

Quote Originally Posted by terror View Post
    Looks good Val. ;o A few suggestions:

Attributes - Have these apply as a title- perhaps a title named by the Guild Leader, and not as a passive bonus. As far as I see it, if we can assume that a level 5 guild is allied with 5 other guilds (and for the sake of argument) which are also lvl 5, then a well coordinated group could get together and get a collective 18% amp, or +18% Blended rune activation, etc. Assuming that the best players would be in these guild, stacking that with the higher level honor titles would be...excessive. We already have a title based on time, so make another based on these Attributes. Could be "HP+50 + Attributes", or just the Attributes.

Alternatively, have the bonus from other allied guilds be diminished as they aren't direct bonuses. For instance, half effect, or perhaps somewhat more interesting, "effect / number of allied guilds". This would give level 1 guilds a relative gain as 1 ally is full effect, and would only give a guild with 3-4 allies the same "effect", but could be more diverse.

Also, are allies "fixed" or "fluid"? If I have 6 level 2 guilds, can they make a "loop" of allies A-B-C-D-E-F-A, or only make "groups" of allies A-B-C and D-E-F?
    Thank you for reminding me that I was going to post that any duplicate attributes are 50% extra. So if everyone had the same thing, it'd be as if only 3.5 did, not all 6. It'd be better to all have different. I was thinking it was more like groups, but if smart, would be a loop. I edited in the costs of getting a new attribute as well.

My FB Guide

bump

My FB Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Get me a Red Team
    i can get a lvl 3 guild,i gave my friend a lvl 4 guild so i can use hers...

btw i am taking in merc... get yo ass here >.<

bump o.o

My FB Guide

bump again!

In addition a Guild war channel should be made.

My FB Guide