Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Based on New Update 20% boost for each Crystal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    This is why it's called a Suggestion Corner where 99.99% of FA carrying orbs (anyone who knows a semi-useful FA carrying Crystals ? ), for obvious reasons don't have to go changing their weapons. A simple FA buff would be a good replacement ... if what I suggested doesn't change your build why are you here ? But then again ... some people just don't have a small brain, it's just empty.
    Well they could have just added 1000 hp to everyone, instead of class binding gears. But they decided to class bind gears anyways and Heavy FB's/BL's, and Martial FA's got screwed then too.

And on a similar note: many people started using character binding gear because they believed their char bound item was end-game, and it was at the time. A year passes and then new gear exists (most recently, char bound forci got screwed over by craftsman forci, but GM's didn't suddenly change the char bound forci into craftsman forci).

Yes, FA's don't typically use crystals because they didn't really have any advantage over orbs (and FB's typically used crystals because orbs didn't provide any advantage for them). But you can say similar things for a Martial FA who was forced to change to battle, or a Heavy BL who was forced to go to martial.

Part of playing the game is changing/updating your gear once in a while. If update changes something and you need to get more items to stay endgame, can't just ask for your old stuff to change into something new because it would be convenient.

tl;dr version: Nothing ever stays endgame in an MMO. That's what updates are for. And thats why you're supposed to keep playing the game.
    Last edited by Cathy; 11-07-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Banned
    they want u guys to keep spent usd to upgrade ur haha every update they make @@

Banned
    This is why it's called a Suggestion Corner where 99.99% of FA carrying orbs (anyone who knows a semi-useful FA carrying Crystals ? ), for obvious reasons don't have to go changing their weapons. A simple FA buff would be a good replacement ... if what I suggested doesn't change your build why are you here ? But then again ... some people just don't have a small brain, it's just empty.
    like every online game,anything can change at any time,i agree that until now fa where better with orbs instead of crystals but since this is an online game that receives updates every once in a while; on next update things are going to change(which is normal),all classes are having changes so every1 needs to learn how to deal with it and stop qqing over something that wont happen cuz its pretty obvious.its true hat this is the suggestion corner but cmon ur request is extremely far from being realistic no hate or anything its just fact. i dont play fa and i dont like that class much but i think ur orbs are still better than a forcy but again thats me and idk much about fa.
    last time ppl started talking about a transmute was3 years ago with the fail forcy craft like forcy armor with magic amp on slot lol

edit:
    @
    if what I suggested doesn't change your build why are you here ?
    i am a fb,the only thing thats different is that i was smart and i havent bought any gear yet when i got my fb,i am waiting until next update.like notes says "anything can change before we have ep10" so why go crazy on things that will always be there to buy? patience is a virtue,like cathy said in a MMO nothing is endgame.whoever thinks that is really stupid.
    Last edited by Sea; 11-07-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    is the 20% CD for FA if they use crystal or is it for every class that uses crystal?

So, is this confirm?
    AceRogue
    Force Archer
    Venus
    Level 182
    Procyon

Hiii I'm an xtal owner!!!
    o.O But I'm not gooood soo

Dont mind me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    patience is a virtue,like cathy said in a MMO nothing is endgame.whoever thinks that is really stupid.
    If you check my post on the FA Section you will find me posting to wait till all the upgrades are complete. Gears get upgraded over time and they can be replaced, I am not saying that. There are some outstanding reasons why I put this post.

For an FA a 40% boost of Output Damage (not weapon damage) can have a tremendous impact on not only the base damage but also critical damage. Now, imagine a WI re-adjusting stats to wear. I HIGHLY doubt if the adjustment of int will go any lower than a 40% dmg boost . In short, I can see Orbs being totally useless. In addition WI have a buff, why not apply the same rule to an FA to keep the balancing consistent. The only potential possibility is like you mentioned, it's too early to make any moves and save alz. By the next patch release notes Orbs may be packed with extra critical rate or damage ... who knows ?

My point is, if you intend to develop a feature in the game that should be consistent where users don't have to make a dramatic change to balance their stats. I am not against new gears, they are there ... the new orb crafting with 18% cd , the new glove with rate resist - they are fantastic ! That has been done in a consistent way, meaning the old gears can still be used - the new gear is slightly better giving some buffer time for everyone to change / craft. On a personal note this new build actually benefits me - my 3 14 amp pieces got a 3 amp boost, one of my weapons is actually an epic crystal, my bike's 20 m x 3 got lifted to 35m atk on each slot. I am not at all against gears changing over time, but I am against opening doors lacking implementation of a design without taking into consideration of various results. Adding a 40% boost to a crystal opens a parameter for inconsistency , instead a simple buff for FA would be a better flexible alternative.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 11-09-2012 at 02:05 PM.

O.o

Banned
    If you check my post on the FA Section you will find me posting to wait till all the upgrades are complete. Gears get upgraded over time and they can be replaced, I am not saying that. There are some outstanding reasons why I put this post.

For an FA a 40% boost of Output Damage (not weapon damage) can have a tremendous impact on not only the base damage but also critical damage. Now, imagine a WI re-adjusting stats to wear. I HIGHLY doubt if the adjustment of int will go any lower than a 40% dmg boost . In short, I can see Orbs being totally useless. In addition WI have a buff, why not apply the same rule to an FA to keep the balancing consistent. The only potential possibility is like you mentioned, it's too early to make any moves and save alz. By the next patch release notes Orbs may be packed with extra critical rate or damage ... who knows ?

My point is, if you intend to develop a feature in the game that should be consistent where users don't have to make a dramatic change to balance their stats. I am not against new gears, they are there ... the new orb crafting with 18% cd , the new glove with rate resist - they are fantastic ! That has been done in a consistent way, meaning the old gears can still be used - the new gear is slightly better giving some buffer time for everyone to change / craft. On a personal note this new build actually benefits me - my 3 14 amp pieces got a 3 amp boost, one of my weapons is actually an epic crystal, my bike's 20 m x 3 got lifted to 35m atk on each slot. I am not at all against gears changing over time, but I am against opening doors lacking implementation of a design without taking into consideration of various results. Adding a 40% boost to a crystal opens a parameter for inconsistency , instead a simple buff for FA would be a better flexible alternative.
    dont go all crazy,they are still trying to balance things out before releasing ep10,so just wait,the transmuter aint going to happen that is a fact,what could happen is the sig wep event that is supposed to come soon? ppl start selling their weps to get wut they are supposed to... idk just a thought....

btw if you ask me wiz is the only class in this game that never had an attack buff of their own,they pretty much deserve it longgggggggggg ago if you ask me lol. wiz becoming the top magic class wouldnt surprise me since by nature of video games wiz(mages) should always have the highest maic dmg.
    anyway i guess all FA are gonna have to start switching to crystal /try to unbind their weaps and sell before update? lol s but thats how online games are,nothing is permanent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast