Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10

RedOsmium

On a scale of 1-10

How laggy has cabal been lately for everyone?

8, I wasn't lagging before they "fixed" it, now I'm constantly lagging.

8, always lagging in war all the time.. getting ridiculous
    Quack

4, choppy but playable in every way. Logging in takes about 2 attempts and sometimes I get a random DC(Not even error code 6 DC just a random DC, lol). But that's about it.

RedOsmium
    1, no problems here.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    5, lag killing my combo >.<

RedOsmium
    Well mine has been a 4 since the fixed the cpu issue, but I just blamed that on aussie lag. Last night though, it was about a 9 (constant dc'ing, skills taking 2s-30s to come up after they happen, combo breaking because skills wouldn't to through)... wondering if it was just me or if anyone else had the same issue

Banned
    1, even with fraps my pc runs pretty good(sound on too)i can fade/dash all normal,besides when i warp to AT and i was lagging BAD.... lol but lagg in at is normal for every1 i guess o.o

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    4, choppy but playable in every way. Logging in takes about 2 attempts and sometimes I get a random DC(Not even error code 6 DC just a random DC, lol). But that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Well mine has been a 4 since the fixed the cpu issue, but I just blamed that on aussie lag. Last night though, it was about a 9 (constant dc'ing, skills taking 2s-30s to come up after they happen, combo breaking because skills wouldn't to through)... wondering if it was just me or if anyone else had the same issue
    this^ random lag and random dc sometimes even 2 min apart i would just dc. stil playable though so it's not too bad but annoying.

RedOsmium
    well my laptop can handle any graphics intensive game. specs on it are:

16gb ddr3 ram
    3gb nvidia gtx 560m - overclocked
    core i7

Even on something like battlefield 3 on ultra settings I don't get any noticable lag, even while frapsing. The only reason I tend to lag is because I live in aus, but even then I can still dash combo about half the time I try (I used to be able to fade combo in ogp days, so it's not like I'm stuffing up). I fraps'd a vid of my lag, you'll be able to tell that's it's not my comp it's the actual server connection that was insanely bad. I'll post it up as soon as I get home

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast